Ch. 22 ) Karaoke Bar

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

The end of the school year is near, with summer break right around the corner. Today is Friday, and students have just finish their end year exams.

Anya, Damian, Becky, Ewen and Emile are all leaving the school building together.

Emile stretches his arms upward. "FINALLY!!! We're done with our exams!!"

"Yes, and Summer is almost here!" Becky added. "I can't wait to go back to the beach. I'd love to get a tan!"

Anya and Damian were walking next to each other.

Damian nudges Anya. "I bet you're excited for the break, huh?"

Anya nods, having an enthusiastic smile on. "YUP!!! I hate school! I wanna just sleep all day."

Damian laughed from her response. "No surprise. That's why you get bad grades." He continues to titter at Anya.

Anya frowns at Damian, shoving him slightly.

Becky then gets an idea. "OH, HEY!!" She calls out to the entire group. "How about we do karaoke tonight, since we've now finished our end year exams!!?"

Emile and Ewen both became pumped from that idea. "YEAH!!!" "That'd be so much fun!!" They said.

"YAAY!! I love singing!" Anya excitedly agrees.

"Sounds like everyone wants to go! I'll text you guys the name of the place we'll go to!" Becky said.

"What time are we going?" Ewen asks.

Emile chimes in, thrilled. "Let's go around seven, and go crazy all night!!!"

Damian then remembers that he has to go to his combat training lessons every Friday. "Oh, wait. I've got my tutoring lessons to go to."

"So you can't go today, Damian?" Becky asked.

"I can, but I'll just get there a little late." He replied.

Becky smiles. "Good then!! Seems like a plan, guys!!"

Anya was eager to hang out with her friends after school. Maybe this is a good chance to invite Rain! The girl switches to mission mode. "I want Rain to come too!" She declares to the group.

Emile blushes from the thought of Rayne hanging out with them. "I'D LIKE THAT!!!"

Becky was surprised. "Huh? Anya, I thought you didn't like Rayne."

"U-uh!" Anya tries to come up with an excuse. "She, uh, gave me chocolate on Valen-times day, so I wanna try being her friend!" She lies.

Becky exhales. "That's so you, but sure! She seems kind of nice the last time I spoke to her." She said. "And, I might also wanna invite Bill, hehe!"

"You got a crush on him?" Damian bluntly asks, smirking.

Becky blushes. "Maybe just a little oneee~" She grins widely, swinging her hips around.

Ewen and Emile both immediately start to tease her. "OOOOH!? Becky loves Bill!!!"

Becky frowned at them. "Quiet you two!! Also, YOU have a crush on Rayne! Don't lie!!" She points at Emile.

Emile blushes as well. "W-WHAT!? How did you figure that out!!?? WITCH!!!"

"Well, we all know which two have a crush on each other, and are too shy to confess." Ewen had a smug face, glancing over at Anya and Damian.

Emile and Becky then both giggle, glancing over to them as well. "Ohhhh, righttttt!"

Damian's face turns red. Those damned bastards!!!!