Ch. 34 ) Til Death Do Us Part

(This is part 2 of the Steam Train arc...)

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

Damian, Rayne, Becky, Bill, and even Bond were now inside of the train. The engine starts, officially departing. 

Becky gasps for air, "Gosh! We actually made it on time!" 

The rest of the group shushes her. "Do you want to get us caught?" Damian whispered to Becky.

Becky quickly covered her mouth, giving a muffled, "Sorry!"

"Who goes there?!" A loud voice coming from one of the security guards is heard.

In a panic, the group crouches down to hide behind some of the seats. Damian looks over at Bill, "So? What's your idea, Bill!?" He whispered to him.

Bill gestured a quiet signal and proceeded to wait. 

The guard walks closer and closer. Then Bill jumps up and knocks him out, using his bare fist. Becky's heart skipped a beat, watching how manly Bill was in action.

Everyone else stood up, and Bill proceeded to take the uniform off of the security guard. 

"I understand now," Rayne spoke. "You want one of us to pretend to be a guard, am I right?"

"Exactly." After gathering the uniform, Bill turns over at the group. "Who shall be it then?"

The group then quickly discuss: Damian would be recognized as the second son of the chairman, Rayne is known to be a previous experimentation in the government, and Bill is too buff to fit in the uniform. 

After careful consideration, the best option was Becky. Feeling unwary about the idea, Becky still puts on the uniform. "This outfit suits me well, actually!" Becky poses. 

"Very well," Bill muttered, blushing slightly.

Damian face palms. "This is not a fashion show. Take this seriously!!" He told them off. 

Bond, whom had been sniffing around the floor, barks. He has found a scent trail that leads to Anya. The group then proceeds to follow Bond.

·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  ·

The group continues to follow Bond through out the train carts

The group continues to follow Bond through out the train carts. However, they accidentally bump into a couple of security guards. They all immediately stop in their feet.

"DON'T MOVE!" One of the guards yelled. "You are all in a highly classified vehicle!!"

Becky tries to compose herself, pretending to be a security guard as well. "Ahem!!! H-hello, fellow guards! I am simply taking these nuisances into custody. Now, if you will excuse me-"