Chapter 15: The curse brought upon you {Finale}

____________________________________
17 Years Earlier
Collage 2nd year, Cecil Huxley and Carla Lexington
Friday, 4:28pm
____________________________________

Cecil was running on the corridors of his five story university building with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was running late for the class and today was extremely important as he had a presentation to perform. His group members were depending on him, he couldn't even waste a single second.

Finishing the cup of coffee, the threw the waste cup in the trash bin on his way and eventually reached his class. Panting, he held his bag tighter, a little nervous.

"Common Cecil! You can do this! It's your turn to make them proud!" He encouraged himself with a slight pat on his back and opened the door to his class.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

He looked around, there wasn't anyone in the class. The lights weren't even on. He got out of the class to check if he even entered the right class and, yep, it was his class. Huh? Where is everyone? He got in the class again, and looked around in a dumbfounded manner. Today is Friday... there is collage.... And I have a huge ass presentation too?! What's going on now?! He let out a sigh, running his fingers through his hair.

He walked over to the teachers table and found a note, right on the middle. Curiously, he took it and started opening it. At this point he was convinced that something else was going on, well he wasn't that clueless. As he opened the note as he started reading it

"Worried for the presentation? Darling~ there's something else you should worry about. Head to the school ground ASAP ⎯ Lexington"

Cecil widened his eyes reading that. Oh no... oh no no Carla, what's she up to this time?! Oh god I can't believe this. I've been preparing for my presentation for over a week now! Ash- he let out a sigh, putting the note inside his pocket and stomped out of the class. He thought she was teasing him like always but little did he know, he was in for a bigger surprise. He started walking towards the school ground from the hallway. Everyone was looking at him, sharing small whispers and chuckles. It was weird because he never attracted such attention like that before. Even then, he ignored them and headed down the stairs, eventually reaching the collage ground.

From the balcony, the most perfect view was the university ground maybe that's why Carla chose this place for him to sit back and watch the show.

As he reached the ground, everyone was crowded there including his own class. "What... are they doing here?" He eventually spotted Harvey in the crowd, his best friend since childhood. He ran upto him and held his shoulder

"Harvey! What's going on here?!"
Harvey turned to him and smiled brightly "Hey!" he wrapped his hands around the others shoulder and pulled him closer "Did you get the note from Carla?"
"Well.. yea she said to come here...? But the presentation-"
"Lorrrdd" he groaned, annoyed "fuck the presentation, you have something else to be worried about here"
"Huh? What?"
"Well..."

Harvey smirked and held Cecil tightly by his wrist. Cecil looked at him with a glare "what-" before he could even finish, Harvey dragged him into the crowd, not letting his hand go so the other wouldn't get lost. Most of every students from the university were mostly here, ready to witness something so it was indeed a huge crowd. "Argh" Cecil groaned, trying to follow the other.