Chapter 6: Growing Suspicion

Jungkook was sleeping soundly in his bed. He slowly opened his eyes, sat up, stretched, and got out of bed. He walked towards the door, looking forward to seeing V. But when he opened the door, he almost ran into someone. It was Suga. "Hello, Jungkook." "Oh, hey Suga! How are you?" "I'm doing just fine, thank you. But that's not what I'm here for. I have a question for you." "Okay! What is it?" "Did you...leave your house last night?"

Jungkook froze. He couldn't tell Suga about V or his visits to the Outer Kingdom. "Uh...um...I was just going for a midnight walk!" "Near the Outer Kingdom?" "Well...yes. Yes, I do go by the Outer Kingdom." Suga's eyes narrowed. "...are you sure you're not lying to me? Because if you are, I will find out." "...I'm being completely honest with you, Suga. I was just taking a walk." "...okay.", Suga said, "Just one more thing before you go." Suga stepped closer to Jungkook. "If you ARE lying to me, the punishment will be severe, and I mean REALLY severe. Now, I'm gonna let you go about your day." Suga smiled. "Stay out of trouble, Jungkook!" And with that, he walked away.

Jungkook was completely shaken. His secret had almost been revealed. He was relieved that Suga didn't ask anymore questions. He walked outside and then started running to the Outer Kingdom.