Chapter 11: Suga's Plan

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. As he came to his senses, he felt a sharp pain in his wrists. When he looked down at his wrists, his heart skipped a beat. They were covered in blood and tied up with thorny ropes. He started to panic. He looked around the room for an exit. He was in a dark room with red lights. "H-hello?", he called out, "Is anyone there?" "I am.", a mysterious but familiar voice said. "Wh-who said that?!" "I did." A figure emerged from the shadows and approached him. When they came into the light, Jungkook was shocked.

It was Suga. He was wearing a black outfit and carrying a long sword. "Hello, Jungkook." "S-Suga?!", Jungkook shouted, "What are you doing here?! Why am I tied up?! Why-" "Quiet, Jungkook.", Suga interrupted, "You'll only make this harder for the both of us." "Make WHAT harder?" "Your capture. You've seen too much." Suga held his sword up to Jungkook's chin. "And now...", he continued, "...I'm afraid I have to silence you...permanently." Jungkook felt his heart pounding out of chest. "W-what are you going to do to me?"

Suga paused for a moment. "Hmm...I could kill you...but I think I should just leave you here to starve." "Y-you can't do this. King RM will find out and defeat you." "Oh, I highly doubt that." As he said the last few words, something else emerged from the shadows. It was an army of people in black cloaks. A massive army. "W-who are they?", Jungkook asked nervously. "These people...", Suga said, "...are the fall of the kingdom. And the start of my kingdom." "What?! W-What do you mean?!" Suga sighed. "*Sigh*. Let me tell you my story..."

When I was just a young boy, I was very close friends with RM. We would do everything together. But one day, when we were older, the king was getting ready to give up his throne. And out of all the kids in the kingdom, he chose me and RM as the candidates for the throne. That meant we were going to have to complete for the throne. And only one of us would win.

For years, the two of us trained to be good warriors. RM trained hard, but I trained harder. I trained day and night and I hardly ever slept. We trained for years, until we were old enough to become kings.

When the day of the king's retirement came, me and RM were both wanted to win. But that was up to the king. He had to choose the boy who trained the hardest and had the most dedication. I thought for sure he was going to choose me. But then, he chose RM. I was completely shocked. I trained for days straight, I lost sleep, I wanted this more than anyone. But somehow, he got the throne. He was overjoyed, and the first thing he did was wrap his arms around me. After seeing how happy he was, I knew I had to hide my jealousy. Then RM was asked to choose an assistant. And, without hesitation, he chose me.

For years, I've stood by him and protected him. But one day, the jealousy and rage I was suppressing overtook me. I wanted to be the king for years, and now, I was going to put my plan into action. I built my own following and told them my plan. I've been hiding them in here for months, waiting for the right moment to strike. When the right time came, I would lead them like a king.

"And that time...is now.", Suga said darkly. Jungkook was in shock, but he knew he had to do something. "You WON'T get away with this Suga.", he said angrily, "RM will defeat you." "Oh, I almost forgot to mention...I have another friend." Suddenly, another figure emerged from the shadows and walked over to Suga. It was a young man, about Suga's age. He had a black outfit, similar to Suga's, and he was carrying a long sword. "This is Hope.", Suga said, "He'll take care of RM."

"I won't let you do this.", Jungkook growled. "Oh, but what can you do about it?", Suga asked, "You're just a boy. And a traitor. You're nothing compared to me. NOTHING." And with that, Suga and Hope walked out of the room. "Come, everyone.", he said as he exited, "Let's arm the catapults." The army followed close behind him.

Once everyone was gone, Jungkook broke down crying. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Suga was going to kill RM and V. And he couldn't do anything about it. He looked around the room. There were weapons on the floor and tables and papers taped to the wall. Then he saw writing on the walls. He squinted his eyes to read it.

I wanna be a rap star
I wanna be the top
I wanna be a rockstar
I want it all mine
I wanna be rich
I wanna be THE KING
I wanna go win
I wanna be ///////////
I WANNA BE ME

DON'T LET ME SHINE
DON'T LET ME DOWN
DON'T LET ME FLY

Jungkook looked at the writing in confusion. Then he saw more writing.

WIN NO MATTER WHAT

Then Jungkook realized what he had to do: he needed to stop Suga and save everyone. He needed to escape. He looked down at his feet. They weren't tied up. He quickly stood up and looked around for an exit. Once he saw a door, he ran to it and bashed it open. He ran as fast as his legs would go out of the palace, through the streets, and out of the kingdom, all with his hands tied in front of his body. He ran through the field leading to the Outer Kingdom.