𝐓𝐖𝐎

"I'm sorry." Autumn says to Matt for the literal 17th time in the past 25 minutes.

"Gra- Autumn, stop saying sorry." Matt tells her, "Sorry." she replies. "Autumn!" he exclaims, "Sorry! Fine. I wish you my sincere apologies for what you've had to go through. Is that better?" she replies.

"No, because you have nothing to be sorry for. Not all of my problems are created from you, I promise." Matt answers.

"AUTUMN! PLEASE COME OUT! YOU CAN HAVE THE LEMONADE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE JUST STOP FUCKING MY BROTHER AND GET OUT HERE!" Chris shouts.

Autumn jolts to the door, unlocks it, and opens it, peeking her head out.

"Chris what the fuck did you just say?" she asks Chris, "Autumn! Thank God you've decided to finally come out." he replies, hugging Autumn, she just pushes him away.

"No. You don't get a hug." she states as Matt joins her in the doorframe. 

"Why not?" he asks, "Cause you just said I was fucking your brother dude." Autumn reminds him. "I was clearly joking. You guys were just making out." he shrugs.

"CHRISTOPHER!" She exclaims, "AUTUMN!" He exclaims back.

"Bro stop with those weird comments." Matt says to Chris, "For real." Autumn agrees.

"So are yall coming out or not?" Nick asks, "Wait, where's Alahna?" Autumn asked, looking around for the girl.

"Taking a nap." Nick answers, "I want to take a nap." Autumn states.

"Then take a nap. My room's a mess though and I have a whole bunch of shit on my bed, so you'll have to either sleep in Matt or Nick's room." Chris replies.

As much as Autumn missed the feeling of Matt's bed and the smell of his sheets, and the knowledge of the fact that she would wake up to Matt right behind her, holding her close as she sleeps, she knew she couldn't. Couldn't go back to cuddling with Matt or sleeping with him whenever one of them got tired. Couldn't hold him close and call him hers anymore

"You can't sleep in my room sorry. Alahna's in their and she told me to make sure no one comes in there." Nick adds.

"Whatever, I don't need a nap that bad. Let's do something else. Like watch a movie or something." Autumn decided against the idea of sleeping it Matt's room.

"Um yeah sure, I'm down." Nick agrees, "Yeah me too. Matt you down?" Chris asks, "Hm? Oh uh yeah sure." Matt replies.

The three walk over to the couch and plop a seat. Autumn is laying with her head on Nick's lap and her feet on Chris's.

"Get your crusty musty dusty feet off of my lap." Chris says, pushing her feet off, "Bitch I have socks on." Autumn mentions, putting her feet back on his lap.

"Off."

"On."

"Off"

"ON!"

"OFF!"

"ENOUGH!" Nick finally snaps. "Autumn put your head on Chris's lap and feet on mine." 

Autumn readjusts herself on the couch. Since Matt was seated on the other side of Nick, Autumn was careful to not touch him with her feet.

"Hey Cooper." Chris smirks down at the girl as he winks at her, "Ew. Don't wink at me, Sturniolo." she replies. Chris just sticks his tongue out at her to which she returns.

"So um. Chris, Autumn, what are we watching?" Matt asked, hoping to distract the two from "flirting". Even if it was just their flirty friendship kicking in, Matt still felt the pang of jealousy in his stomach at the sight of his ex girlfriend who he had still loved and his brother flirting.

KIERA SPEAKS: hey guys um I'm sorry this is short and um you can skip this if you want i just really need a place to rant right now.

What they don't know is that almost every night I find myself crying in my room because of how much I miss him. And by him I don't mean some stupid boy who doesn't deserve me cause I'm out of his league. By him I mean the dad that I'm not aloud to see or even talk about or even like the same color as he did. What they don't know is that not even 7 months ago I fell into a depressional state because of how much I miss the parents that gave birth to me, the same parents that I got taken from. What they don't know is that I cry almost every single day because I've realized that he's not the dad that's going to a corny little daddy daughter dance with me. He's not the dad that's going to check on the boys I like or he's not going to be the dad that walks be down the isle when I get married. They don't know the impact that everything has on me and they expect me to act like nothing even ever happened but I can't when they are the people that gave birth to me and didn't have a choice. I think about the fact that I'm never gonna see my dad ever again and the fact that I barely remember what he looks like and I have no idea what his voice sounds like. I just wish that I could have one last conversation with him or even just go back to the last time I saw him and give him just one more hug or one more goodbye. I wanna see if he still has the tattoo he let me do on him when I was 5. I'm over here choking on my own tears at 12 in the morning, ready to wake up in the morning and put on a fake smile and pretend I'm happy with the life I'm living when I know I'll be right back in the bathroom, wiping the mascara running down my face and returning back, pretending nothing every happened. I still check your facebook profile dad, hoping that someday you'll post once more. I see you still have me and my little bro as your banner, and you still have posts of me when I was only one years old. They remind me that at one point we were a happy family and that at that point you didn't know that both of your children would end up adopted and sworn to never even let your name slip out of their mouths, I just hope you haven't forgotten about me quite yet.