𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

FEBRUARY 28 2022

"Ok so Nick, Matt, and Chris left me in the car while they go into seven eleven so I'm going to run away." Autumn tells their camera.

"So yeah. I'm hiding this camera here and then I have my own camera so yeah." Autumn shares, hiding the camera in the corner.

"Ok, that's set, I'm gonna leave now." she states before leaving the car and beginning her own filming on her camera.

She was about 2 blocks away when the triplets got into their car.

( italicized will be the triplets vlog and regular will be autumns :) )

"Yo, where did Autumn go?" Matt asks, looking around the car, "She's probably trying to do that thing Chris did in like 2020." Nick states, walking to the back of the car.

He checks the whole trunk only to find no trace of Autumn.

"She's not here." Nick states, beginning to grow worried.

"I can try to check her location." Matt offers, "Yeah yeah try that." Nick replies.

"I'm gonna check inside, maybe she went in there." Chris states, "Ok." Matt and Nick reply.

"Shit she turned it off." Matt states, "I swear to God she better be inside or I will literally freak out." Nick replies.

"Bro where could she have gone? I'm actually worried." Matt states, "There's no way she ran away." Nick replies.

"Yo hold on, let me call her or something." Matt states.

"She didn't answer. Her messages aren't being read either." He announces as Chris comes out of the gas station.

"She wasn't in there. The worker didn't see her either." Chris announces, "Shit. And she's not answering her massages either or calls." Nick replies.

"Maybe we should just start driving and hopefully see her cause she's clearly not here." Matt offers, "Yeah let's do that." Nick replies.

They all get buckled and Matt starts driving.

"Ok so Matt just called me like 3 times and texted me, but I didn't open any of em. Now Nick's saying they're gonna start driving so I'm going to turn on my location and then just lay here and act like I died." Autumn tells her camera.

She finds an area that's not busy at all then turns on her location and lays there.

Soon enough she heard a car coming to a stop.

"Autumn?" Nick asks as the three boys rush to her.

"Autumn! Autumn Autumn. Yo wake up. Please don't be dead." Matt says as they all crouch above the girl.

"Autumn please." Autumn hears the crack in his voice and began to feel bad for making him cry.

"Autumn please don't be dead." Chris finally speaks.

"She can't be dead." Matt replies as he lays his head on her stomach.

"Please Autumn." he pleads.

"I love you." 

"Fuck!" Matt snaps, standing up in frustration. 

"Matt calm down, we can take her to the hospital or something." Nick says calmly, his voice cracking too.