𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

FEBRUARY 26 2022

"YO ALAHNA! I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!" Autumn shouts to her best friend, "Where ya goin?" Alahna asks, "I'm going to go hang out with Nate." Autumn answers, "Oh um ok, be back for dinner though the triplets are coming over and you're cooking." Alahna reminds her.

"UGH! I suck at cooking." Autumn replies, "Suck it up, I cooked last time." Alahna replies, walking back to her room.

Autumn just groans before walking out of the house and to Nate's car parked out in front.

"Yo wassup Nate." Autumn smiles, getting into the passenger seat, "Nothin you?" Nate replies while Autumn buckles her seatbelt, "Nothin."

"You're lucky you're my best friend because Matt wanted to hang out today but I cancelled for you, cause you're a petty little squirrel." Nate states, "I'm actually good with Matt at the moment." Autumn informs the blonde.

"Wait what?! What?! Why am I just finding out about this?" Nate exclaims, "Calm down." Autumn laughs.

"But still, what happened to like make you guys good again?" Nate questions, more calmer than before.

"I don't know like the other day me and Lana went to their house. I stole Chris's lemonade and ran into Matt's room. We ended up getting trapped in there and so he opened up to me about like his anxiety and stuff and how much the break up really affected him. And then later that day, we watched a movie, I fell asleep on Chris and Matt woke me up so I chased him. Then he scared me and carried me to his room then I took a nap in there. Oh yeah and then Chris got me to admit that I like Matt again and that I miss him but then Matt heard that. OH MY GOD. And THEN he told me he wasn't over me either. And then yesterday comes along, I stole his snapple cause Chris didn't want me stealing his lemonade again and then he like made me go to his room or something and then started talking about how we didn't discuss the thing about still liking each other. I said I didn't want to talk about it and he said we're gonna have to talk about it soon but then Chris called me so thank the Lord and savior Jesus Christ for that one. And I swear I heard him say something along the lines of 'how the fuck am I supposed to make this girl mine again' anywho that night we went for like a late night walk, all of us and I got scared so Matt held my pinky with his. And don't give me shit for it either cause it's cute, and then I actually grew the balls to hold his hand instead of just his pinky but then Chris saw and it got awkward so we stopped. And then we snuck into a pool and he let me wear his shirt cause he didn't want to share the only towel but then I got the towel and he made me share it with him. Then we went to dennys and yeah we had a great time."

"That's a lot for an 'I don't know'" Nate comments, "Sorry I ramble too much." Autumn replies quietly, "No. You only ramble a lot when you talk about something you really like, or like you have a growing passion in. You don't talk that much about Chris or Nick or Alahna, but you always talk that much about Matt. He's your person and your his I don't see how you guys are too blind to see it for yourselves." he corrects.

"Can we please just hang out without the topic of me and Matt. Please." Autumn replies as Nate pulls up to the mall, "Why not." he replies and they both get out of the car.

cooperpooper

cooperpooper me and my bf 😁

tagged: nathandoe8

comments

nicolassturniolo i think we should bring up 4th grade dont ya think
--cooperpooper NO
--nathandoe8 NOOO NO NO NO

matthew.sturniolo why wasn't i invited 🥺
--cooperpooper sorry babes it's a date
--nathandoe8 ☂️
--matthew.sturniolo yall are so confusing

nicolassturniolo i mean slay ig

christophersturniolo ok but let's bring back #nautumn
--cooperpooper i'd agree if the n was changed to the letter before 😘
--christophersturniolo autumn you little sus
--cooperpooper shh

cooperpooper GUY'S IT'S A JOKE I'M STILL A SINGLE PRINGLE LMAO

load more comments...

KIERA SPEAKS: just realized how short this was, anyways look what I made 😁

ALSO CHRIS'S TIKTOK IS BACK CUZ HE'S 14 NOW