𝐓𝐄𝐍

FEBRUARY 27 2022

cooperpooper

cooperpooper fit check 😁pic creds go to matthewsturniolo 

comments

matthewsturniolo you're the best :)
--cooperpooper you're the worst :)

christophersturniolo since when did my best friend get pretty?
--cooperpooper the same day you did ;)

riversubbet so pretty
--author sorry i had to add her to another book she won't be mentioned again :)

xavier.jd pretty pretty

aleahwillow it's a flex to say I dated her :)
--cooperpooper STFU BRO YOU HAD SUCH A GLOW UP
--aleahwillow NO CUZ SO DID YOU

user4 ugh so pretty

load more comments...

As Autumn wakes up the next day, she lets out a big yawn. When she goes to sit up she's pulled back down to a laying position. Her eyes adjust to the light and go wide when she sees Matt's arms wrapped around her waist while they both lay on his bed. She doesn't remember getting into this position, but she wasn't going to complain. It was actually quite comfortable. She tries to unscramble herself from his grip, only making him wrap his arms tighter around her. 

"Matt?." Autumn whispers, "Hm." Matt replies, "How did this happen?" Autumn asks pointing to them cuddling, "I don't know." he answers.

"Is Nate still here?" Autumn asks, "I don't think so, maybe I don't know." Matt answers, "Oh um ok" she replies, attempting once again to sit up from Matt's grasp.

"Mm m." Matt hums, shaking his head no as he tightens his grip and scoots even closer to Autumn.

"Matt." Autumn giggles, "What?" he mumbles into Autumn's neck.

"I have to get up." she laughs, "No you don't." he objects, "Yes I do. I gotta make breakfast for all of you." she replies.

"We'll just have pop tarts or something." Matt mumbles, "Matt come on." Autumn pleads, "But I'm comfortable." he whines.

"Matt please." Autumn pleads.

 "Mm mm." 

"Mattt."

"Nooo."

Autumn sighs and take a deep breath in and out.

"Hey I thought you liked my cuddles. Or at least you did when we dated." Matt says, uttering the last sentence under his breath.

"I do, I just don't plan on spending my whole morning, wrapped up on your arms." Autumn states, "Oh. Sorry. You can go do your breakfast then." Matt replies, retracting his arms from around Autumn and scooting away from her.