𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

"Matt come on, moping around isn't going to do anything." Chris tells me through my door as I break down in tears.

"You don't get it Chris! She's the love of my life and she's gone, all because of some STUPID and idiotic drunk driver, she's gone!" I shout back.

"OH MY DAMN!" I hear Nick shout before running to my room and busting open the door.

"What the hell do you want Nick?" I ask sassily, "We need to get to the hospital." he says, pulling me out of bed, "Why? So I can just sit there and look at the girl I planned on growing a family with?" I ask.

"No. Matt, the nurse texted me saying Autumn's moving a bit." Nick tells me.

I hurriedly put my shoes on and run out of the door. I don't even care to put my seatbelt on, that's how rushed I was to get to the hospital.

We got there and I was influenced to just run back to her room but I restrained myself from doing so.

"Ok room-"

"Yeah room A32 we know." I interrupt before running back to her room.

"Hi hello, I'm Matt, her boyfriend, you texted Nick saying she was moving?" I rush to the nurse who was doing something to Autumn, "Uh yeah. She moved a bit, I don't know if her nerves are coming back or not, we have to wait a while." The nurse informs me.

I sit in the chair that was placed next to the bed as I stared at Autumn while the nurse took Chris and Nick out of the room to talk to them.

Her face was pale and I know if she were to see herself, she would have told me to get her some makeup but then I'd tell her she looks beautiful.

Then she'd say something like,

"Oh my God I feel like shit."

"Autumn what?" I ask but nothing in reply.

I swear she said something. It had to have been her, I swear I heard her voice.

--

A week later and I was still sat on the same chair, resting my head on top of Autumn, unknowing if she was dead or not.

Out of no where, I awake from my sleep by feeling something in my hair.

"Dude does this place really have bugs?" I mumble, slapping the back of my head, only to feel a cold hand.

"Hi Matt." Autumn smiles to me.

No fucking way this is real.

"Autumn?" I ask, "What happened?" she asks, "You're alive right? Like deadass?" I ask poking her.

"Yes I'm alive, now stop doing that, it hurts." she giggles.

"Oh my fuck Autumn I missed you." I reply, hugging her but not too tight, as I cry. I feel her cry too

"I'm so happy you're alive." I cry, "I didn't even know I was dead." she laughs.

"I love you Autumn. I love you, I love you I love you." I states, kissing all over her face.

"I love you too Matt." she giggle, kissing my lips.

It felt like we had kissed forever it was so long.

Eventually I pull away though to tell the nurse and my brothers Autumn's awake.

"GUYS AUTUMN'S AWAKE." I shout out the door.

The nurse made me exit the room and wait so she could run a few "quick" tests on Autumn, but all I cared about was that Autumn was alive.

As soon as I saw Nick and Chris I hugged them tighter than ever.

"She's alive."

KIERA SPEAKS: HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm ending it here...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘛 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘖 🎉