𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

FEBRUARY 25 2022

"Hey Lana." Autumn starts, jumping on Alahna's bed. "Hey Coop." she sighs, laying down flat on her back.

"Hey what's wrong?" Autumn asks, "Just tired." Alahna answers, closing her eyes a bit.

"But we're supposed to go to the triplets' house in a bit." Autumn reminds her, "You can go without me, I'm too tired to even change." Alahna replies.

"I can stay home with you." Autumn states, "No. You don't need to. I want you to go hang out with them, you barely hang out with them so you can go to theirs and plus, I'm just gonna sleep anyways, nothing exciting." Alahna objects.

"Ok well just text me if you need me and I'll come back alright?" Autumn says, getting off of Alahna's bed, "Will do. Bye Coop."

AUTUMN'S FIT 

--

"Yoo what's up Chris." Autumn greets, dapping him up before joining Nick in the back. "Hey Cooper." he replies.

"Hey Nick." Autumn smiles, "Hey Autumn. I brought you a monster and some Mc Donalds." Nick replies. "Thank you Nick, how much do I owe you?" she asks, "Actually Matt payed for you." he smirks, looking towards Matt.

"Oh then Matt how much do I owe you?" Autumn asks Matt, "Nothing it's a payback for when you bought me Mc Donalds." Matt replies.

"That was like 5 months ago how do you remember that?" Autumn laughs, "I don't know." he shrugs.

--

"NO! AUTUMN I JUST BOUGHT THAT LEMONADE YOU'RE NOT STEALING IT!" Chris shouts as he chases Autumn into the house. "BEAT ME THERE AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT FIRST!" Autumn shouts back.

Chris grabs Autumn from behind and pulls her into his chest.

"Hey that's not fair." Autumn pouts.

Matt smiles to himself, watching Autumn have fun. Even if it wasn't him she was smiling about or smiling too, he still found joy in her having fun and smiling instead of crying and frowning.

"It is fair." Chris replies, "Is not." "Is too. And..." Chris leans down to Autumns ear.

"Just steal Matt's, I'm sure he won't mind." Chris whispers then leans back and winks before walking into the house.

"ooo Matt I'm stealing whatever drink you got." Autumn announces, "No. NO. AUTUMN NO!" Matt shouts chasing the girl.

When Autumn get's to the fridge, she pulls out a Snapple drink that she knew had been Matt's. As she goes to open it, Matt's hand slaps over her's, preventing it from happening.

All it took was this simple action to break down Autumn's barrier that blocked any butterflies from flowing through her stomach.

"Wow, didn't know I could make you blush that easily." Matt winks as he grabs his drink from Autumn.

"God damn." Autumn mutters, rolling her eyes and walking away from Matt.

"You know, we never really talked about what happened yesterday." Matt starts as he walks next to Autumn. "There's nothing to talk about , that I want to talk about for that matter." Autumn replies.

"Tell me Autumn, why did we break up?" Matt asks, slinging an arm around the girl's shoulder, guiding her to his room.

"Because the feelings weren't there..." Autumn answers quietly as they both sit on the bed. "Hm?" Matt hums, "Because the feelings weren't there." Autumn answers louder.

"But from what I recall, the feelings are still there." Matt states, "Matt your mind is playing tricks on you. You only think you like me cause you know I like you." Autumn states, taking Matt's arm off of her shoulders.

"Autumn. I swear. I do really really like you. Whenever I see you happy, I'm happy whenever you smile I smile. Autumn I am obsessed with you. Not because I know you like me, but because you're you and I love that about you. I like everything about you, every flaw and every beauty. You are drop dead gorgeous and you have the best personality. Your humor matches mine, as well as literally everything else about you. I miss you Autumn and I miss the feeling of calling you mine." Matt rambles.

"Matt..." Autumn replies, laying her head on his shoulder.

She takes a deep breath in and out.

"I think- you wanna know what I think?" Autumn begins to reply, "Always." Matt breaths out, "I think that breaking up was a mistake. I think, that I never fell out of love with you Matt." Autumn continues.

"You're still in love with me?" Matt questions, looking down at Autumn, "Yeah." Autumn sighs, taking her head off of his shoulder and looking at him.

"Good cause I never fell out of love with you either." Matt agrees and Autumn lets out a sigh of relief.

"Can Mautumn be a thing again?" Matt asks quietly, "Of course." Autumn replies, leaning her head on Matt's chest.

"Oh my God can we be like those corny ass couples that like have a secret relationship?" Matt asks excitedly.

Autumn giggles, answering with "You know what, sure."

"This is going to be so fun."

KIERA SPEAKS: i'm slow on updates it's a bad habit