𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

MARCH 6 2022

autumncooper

autumncooper yall I need yt ideas pls help

comments

matthew.sturniolo no get ur own
-- autumncooper you're saying that like you don't ask for ur fans to dm u video ideas to be mentioned in a video
-- matthew.sturniolo bitch stfu
-- autumncooper make me
-- matthew.sturniolo making me feel some typa way

user4 do a q and a w the triplets!!

user9 yall should try girl scout cookies like rate all of em

user002 PRANKS

user021 VLOG VLOG VLOG

MARCH 7 2022

Matt and Autumn sit on her bead, Autumn's laptop resting on the both of their legs as The Little Mermaid plays on it. 

"Thanks for coming over." Autumn says, "Of course, I haven't told Nick or Chris about us or anything, I wanted to make sure it was okay with you first." Matt replies.

"I wanna wait a little bit if that's okay with you." Autumn suggests, "Yeah sure." he replies.

"Shit, Chris is calling me." Autumn says as her phone vibrates.

Matt and Autumn unwrap their arms and legs from each other, leaving some distance before Autumn picks up the phone.

"Hey Chris, what's up?" Autumn asks, smiling at the youngest triplet, "Hey Auttie, are you with Matt right now?" he replies.

"Uh yeah." Autumn replies, showing Matt in frame to which he waved with a smile.

"Whatcha guys doin?" Chris smirks, "Shut the fuck up Chris, we're just watching a movie." Autumn replies.

"Ooo are you guys cuddling?" he asks with a smirk, "No, fuck off Chris. Just tell me what you want so you can leave me alone." Autumn answers.

"Right my bad, I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone I just wanted to see if you knew where Matt was, he left in the middle of the night and didn't say where he was going." Chris states.

"He's not even my boyfriend," Autumn replies, "Ugh why not?" Chris asks, "I don't wanna talk about this. Bye Chris." Autumn answers.

"Bye lover girl." Chris replies before hanging up.

"I like that you're my secret." Matt smiles as Autumn puts her phone down on her dresser, "I do too." Autumn agrees, pecking Matt's lips once more.

APRIL 5 2022

It has now been a month since Matt had asked Autumn to be his girlfriend. A month and Matt's own brothers didn't know about it. A month and none of Autumn's friends knew about the couple.

"Matt I think we should tell them today." Autumn says to Matt as they both sit on his bed alone.

"Yeah me too. I've started to feel bad." Matt agrees, "Aw baby, you should have told me, if you were uncomfortable with that then we would have told them sooner." Autumn replies, putting a hand on Matt's cheek.

"But I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." Matt replies, "Aw, you're so sweet." she smiles =, leaning into Matt.

And there it was again. Their lips touching for like the millionth time.

"I love you." Matt whispers, "I love you too." Autumn whispers back before kissing him again.

"Hey Matt we're about to fil- OH MY GOD!" Nick's words ensue anxiety and fright on the couple who had just scrambled away from each other.

"What the fuck!" he exclaims, "Nick we were about to tell you-" Matt starts.

"How long has this been going on?" Nick interrupts, "A month." Autumn answers quietly.

"A MONTH! And you didn't think to tell us! Matt we're your brothers and Autumn you're like our sister. Why didn't you tell us? Does Alahna know? Nate?" Nick replies loudly.

"Nick we were going to tell you guys today." Matt states, "Why wait a month though?! Why couldn't you tell us the day it happened or at least in that week!" Nick replies.

"Gracie wasn't ready." Matt answers, "I can't believe this. We would have been supportive of it if that's what you're worried about." Nick states before walking out of the door.

"Nick wait." Autumn says, walking out of Matt's room and towards Nick.

She watches as a tear rolls down his face.

"Nick I swear we wanted to tell you guys." Autumn states, "Autumn, I'm your best friend, you're practically my sister, why would you keep something like that from me?" Nick asks his voice breaking.

"I wasn't ready to tell anyone. I swear you were going to be the first person I told." Autumn swears, "Autumn you have to tell me shit like that. I mean that's a big thing, and- and you lied about it too. This whole month you guys were dating you said you weren't dating. Did it hurt you even of the slightest to know you were lying to your best friends?" Nick replies.

"What's Autumn lying about?" Chris asks, walking into the kitchen where Nick and Autumn had been talking to one another.

"Matt and Autumn got back together. They've been dating behind our backs for a month." Nick states with an attitude.

"Oh my God Auttie, congratulations man."  Chris exclaims, hugging his best friend.

"See Nick, he's happy for us. He's not mad." Autumn says.

"I'm not mad I'm hurt. You lied to me and you kept secrets from me. Something you swore you'd never do." Nick corrects.

"Nick she didn't mean to." Matt states, coming out of his room. "You can't just not mean to lie to your best friend and keep secrets Matt. Stop defending your little girlfriend and use your head for thinking instead of mind fucking her." Nick replies.

"Yo chill out man. Look you know right? You know, I know, it's fine." Chris says, "Whatever Chris. You know she lied to you too?" Nick tells him.

"Yeah and I'm not gonna lie I'm a little upset about it, but it's whatever Nick. It was a mistake. Just be happy for your brother and best friend." he replies.

"I am happy for them, I really am, I just wish you guys wouldn't have lied and kept it a secret." Nick says before walking off to his room.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola!