𝐒𝐈𝐗

FEBRUARY 24 2022

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOUTUBE! It's ya boy, Chris Sturniolo and today we're going to be pranking the fuck outta some bitches! It's gonna get mad sexual-!" Chris exclaims.

"Chris. Chris. We're doing a Google Snake tournament with Alahna and Autumn..." Nick interrupts concerned about his brother.

"Yep! We're doing a Google Snake tournament. There are five of us so the teams will be a little uneven. So basically. We have two laptops and so two people are going to go against each other at the same time. So since Nick and Alahna are going up first, they sit here, and they'll start at the same time. Whoever gets the lowest score loses and then we will switch to Autumn against Chris. Whoever wins that goes against the winner of the last round and then the two losers go against each other and the winner of that round goes against me and the winner of that round goes against the winner before you know? And then we will have an ultimate winner." Matt explains.

"Oh my God and when they played Google Snake last time like a while ago on stream I got like so many DM's because just because of like Matt and Chris or whatever when they didn't even do anything I got like my DM's were full of like people telling me that like cause since I and Matt were dating at that time it was like Oh my God Matt's such a bad boyfriend he's so toxic he talks like shit about you and stuff Oh my God you should break up with him but like I know that like I'm bad at snake and like when they were like saying that like we were bad like me and want to know that like they don't mean any harm by that like we know we're bad and like we know we're bad at video games so this time I don't want any DM's be like Oh my God they're such bad people and such bad friends because they talk bad about you or whatever when you don't know like just no OK thank you." Autumn announces, "Sorry for all of the likes" she adds.

"Hey speak for yourself, I have grown. I can play snake now." Alahna clarifies, "Right. Well, we'll see that when you go against Nick." Autumn replies.

Nick and Alahna go against each other and Nick win but two points.

Next was Chris versus Autumn. Autumn surprisingly won but only by one point.

"Okay that's not fair Matt was distracting me by talking to me." Chris claims, "Was not! I was talking to Nick!" Matt defends.

"Mhm, right," Chris replies.

"Ok so our two winners are Autumn and Me so now we're gonna verse each other, then Alahna and Chris will verse each other," Nick explains.

Nick and Autumn go against each other and they were both at 30 now.

"MATT! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nick exclaims.

Matt just drops his jaw and looks around the room, looking for somebody to notice that he wasn't even talking when he was.

"He's right, shut up," Alahna says to which Matt rolls his eyes.

"FUCK!" Nick exclaims as he dies, "I hit the wrong button I hit the wrong button I hit the wrong button I hit the wrong button fuck!" exclaims Nick, "Na na na na boo boo, you're a loser." Autumn teases, "Joke's on you, you have to go against Matt." Nick replies.

Chris and Alahna verse each other and Chris wins.

"Okay so now we have Autumn and Chris, again. So they're going to go against each other and then the winner will verse Matt. The winner of that is the ultimate winner and then they win- well if- yeah. They win a new pair of shoes, any shoe so yeah." Nick explains.

Autumn loses against Chris, her only at 6.

"WAIT- FUCK. NO NO NO. Can I have a retry please please please?" Autumn begs, "Who do you think I am Matt? I don't care if you want a retry." Chris replies.

"Remember how you made me cry earlier?" Autumn mentions, "Ugh, fine you can get a retry. But only if it's best out of 3." Chris bargains, "Deal." Autumn agrees and turns to the laptop.

She wins, tying the two for the second round. Chris loses by only one point, groaning in loser.

"Ok! Autumn won which means she's going against Matt," Nick announces as Chris whines and groans.

"It's okay baby." Nick comforts sarcastically, "Shut the fuck up." he replies, "You're saying that like you don't act like that to Matt almost every day." Nick mentions, "It's only two times a week." Chris mumbles as Autumn and Matt start, on cue from Alahna.

"Hey, Matt make sure you don't let Autumn win out of your simp-ocity." Alahna winks which he rolls his eyes at and ignores.

Another 2 minutes go by and neither of them has lost. Matt looks up at the camera for a split second but the second he looks down at his laptop, he died.

"FUCK!"

"I WON! LOSER!" Autumn teases as she does a happy dance in front of Matt.

He couldn't help but giggle at the girl's cuteness as she danced around.

"Whatever." he mutters, "Hey I told you to not let her win!" Alahna exclaims, "I didn't. She just won by herself, the fuck." he replies.

"Mhm."

"Anywho, that's it for this Wednesday's video. Tell us if you want a part two of this in the future maybe." Nick says to the camera, "Bye-bye!" Autumn says from behind him.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola! thank you sm for #1 in the nicolassturniolo tag AND the madifilipowicz tag 'on best friend's brother also i broke my nail that bitch was rly long im actually upset anywho here's a poorly edited picture of matt i was gonna have as my pfp but didn't :)