𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

FEBRUARY 24 2022

Autumn's eyes jolt open as she sits up.

"It was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream." she mutters to herself.

"Autumn, what happened?" she hears a voice from the other side of the bed speak sleepily. She flinches in fright, her heart beginning to beat fast at the sudden voice.

"You took a nap too?" she questions, "Yeah, Chris did too. And then Nick went in his room to try to go take a nap with Alahna." Matt answers.

"So. You and Chris? You're like cool and stuff? No arguments?" she asks, "I mean he stole my reeces earlier while you were sleeping on him, which I still find confusing how he did that. But other than that, we're cool. Why?" he replies.

"Oh uh no reason, is my lemonade still in here?" she asks awkwardly, searching around the room for her drink she had in there earlier when Chris chased her in there.

"Uh yep. It's still right where you left it." he answers, rubbing the back of his head.

Autumn gets up from the bed and gets her lemonade, looking back at Matt.

"I see you still have your cute messy bed head." she comments before taking a sip of her drink. "You think my bed head is... cute?" he questions with a laugh. "Only a little." she winks, setting her drink back down and joining the boy on his bed again.

"Now don't be catching feelings again, Cooper." 

And there it was. The same name, the same smirk, the same face that made Autumn fall in love with Matt.

"In, your, fucking, dreams Sturniolo." she replies, "Ouch." he fake winces. "Yeah right. Like you give two shits on if I like you again or not." she responds, plopping a seat on the end of his bed, while he remained at the top.

"And what if I did?" he smirks, "Get that smirk off of your face, you don't care." Autumn rolls her eyes as she speaks. 

She gets up from her seat and walks out of Matt's room and to the kitchen where he followed her.

"Come on Cooper, I know you're secretly in love with me, at least a tiny bit." Matt says. (if somebody gives me shit about matt not ever acting like this and how he would never say shit like this, disrespectfully fuck off thank you)

"Shut the fuck up Matt." Autumn replies, "Whatever. You're just in denial." Matt leans back against the kitchen counter.

"The fuck?" Autumn mutters, "I'm just saying, there's a reason I was your Valentine this year." Matt states, his words flustering with Autumn.

"Look Matt. Get that shit out of your head. We broke up. I'm not in love with you just as much as you aren't with me. So shut the fuck up." Autumn speaks, her face close to Matt's.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night princess." he replies, walking back to his room.

"UGH." Autumn groans, walking to the couch.

"Is something wrong?" Chris's sleepy voice rings through Autumn's ears causing her to turn around.

"Nothing much it's just Matt thinks I'm still in love with him or something saying how there was a reason he was my Valentine and then I told him to shut the fuck up about it and he told me 'whatever helps you sleep at night princess' knowing I hate when I'm called that. It's weird and annoying." Autumn shares.

"I think you still love him." Chris replies quietly, "I just don't get it. How do you guys think I still love him? Bro we broke up." Autumn states.

"So? You loved him once, there's no doubt that you'll learn to love him again." Chris reminds her. "But I don't love him. Or like him. Like, I like him, but only as a friend, I just can't see him as more now." she replies.