𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

FEBRUARY 24 2022

"I knew you still liked me. I knew it." Matt says, "I'm not doing this right now." Autumn replies, walking to Nick's room which prevented her from carrying on a conversation with Matt.

She walked into the green room to be delighted with Nick and Alahna's faces.

"What's wrong? We were just about to come out there." Alahna informs Autumn. "Chris started talking to me about Matt and then got me to admit that I do like Matt again and then I started talking about Matt isn't boring and he heard me apparently so Chris was like, 'Oh you like him' I said 'stop telling me that' he goes 'it's true' so I told him that I only like Matt a little bit but it's not like any progress will be made, and then I wanted to get out of the conversation so I stood up to go in the kitchen to get my lemonade and there he was. He goes 'I knew you still liked me I knew it' and so I ran in here." Autumn rambles.

"I can still hear you!" Matt exclaims, "SHUT UP!" She shouts.

"That kid is getting on my nerves." She mutters, "I swear you guys literally have a love hate relationship, on God." Nick comments.

"Yeah as fucking if." Autumn rolls her eyes as she joins Nick and Alahna on his bed.

"Whatever Coop. Let's just go out there, since I literally haven't had one solid conversation with Matt or Chris, and you can just, not talk to Matt if that's what you want." Alahna suggests, "Sure, I guess." Autumn agrees.

And so Nick, Autumn and Alahna exit Nick's room and make their way to wherever Matt and Chris were.

"Hey Autumn." Matt smirks, "Do not talk to me." she replies.

"Oh come on Autumn. Gracie. I didn't even do anything. Don't be mad at me." Matt says, "I'm not mad." Autumn shrugs, "Hm. I think you are. I mean you just told me to not talk to you, you had an attitude, you literally yelled at me to shut up, all because I found out you still have feelings for me. If you're not mad then I don't even know what you are then." He reasons.

"I'm not mad. I'm annoyed." Autumn corrects, "Annoyed? Why? Because I found out you're not over me? Don't be. I'm not over you either." Matt ruffles Autumn's dark hair before walking away from her, leaving her jaw to the floor at his words.

"Keep it shut, don't want your face stuck like that." Chris smirks as he walks past Autumn.

"Boys are so confusing." Autumn groans, "That's why you rock with both." Alahna comments, "Did you forget, I'm bi too?" Autumn reminds Alahna.

"Of course I didn't forget." she assures her, "Yeah you better not." Autumn replies, shoving a handful of cheez-its in her mouth.

"How many of those are you gonna have, we have to buy a new box like everyday for you." Chris jokes as Autumn swallows her food.

Her lips press into a thin line as she closes the box of cheez-itz and puts it away.

"Um, I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom." She announces to Nick, Chris, and Alahna, Matt still no where to be found.

Chris being clueless as to how his words made Autumn feel, he just replied with an okay, then returning to his activities.

On the other hand, Nick and Alahna watch Autumn rush to the bathroom, wiping her face which they assumed was because of a tear. On her way to the bathroom, she passes Matt.