𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

FEBRUARY 25 2022

"Autumn? Autumn? AUTUMN" Matt zones Autumn back in to reality.

"Um sorry what?" Autumn asks, her attention now on Matt. "I said that one day we're going to have to talk about it." Matt reminds her.

"Talk about what again?" Autumn asks, "Yo. I said that we never talked about what happened yesterday, you go 'that's not something I want to talk about' and so I said that one day we're going to have to talk about it. And then you like zoned out." Matt shares.

"So we're both still single right?" Autumn asks, "Yes- Autumn what happened in the matter of the last 3 seconds?" Matt asks, "Nothing, nothing-"

"AUTUMN! COME HERE!" Chris shouts, "We'll talk about this later okay?" Autumn says to Matt as she stands up.

"Fine." Matt sighs and Autumn walks out of his room.

"How the fuck am I supposed to make this girl mine again?" he mutters, "Huh?" Autumn asks, her head peeking through the door.

"Oh uh- no- nothing." Matt stutters.

--

autumncooper

@autumncooper 1s ago

🥵🥵🥵 mattsturniolo chrissturniolo nicksturniolo

🎵 original sound - jenny

--

It was now 2 am and the group of 4 were walking back home. Matt walked beside Autumn with his pinky connected to Autumns, both of their arms swaying as they walk. Neither Nick or Chris had noticed cause they walked in front of the two.

"Wanna sneak into a hotel pool?" Autumn suggests, "Fuck yeah!" Chris exclaims, looking back at Autumn for only a split second.

"Sure." Matt agrees, looking to the left of him, being met with Autumn's amber colored eyes.

"I already know you're not going to stop arguing about it if I say no, so let's just skip that and say fuck it." Nick replies, "Great because there's a hotel right there and I was going to make one of you guys come in with me so." Autumn smiles brightly, connecting the rest of her fingers with Matt's.

"Um, Autumn." Chris starts, "Yeah?" Autumn replies, "I'm not blind I see you guys holding hands." he states resulting in Autumn and Matt disconnecting their hands.

"Aw that's so cute." Nick says, looking back at the two.

"It's not my fault, I got scared." Autumn lies, "Hm okay." Chris and Nick reply as they all walk into the hotel.

"Wait this is actually so easy." Autumn mentions as they just walk around, "Yo I think we should just ding dong ditch a bitch." Chris says.

"That sounds like a song like, yuh aye , let's go ding dong ditch a bitch." Autumn attempted to freestyle but immediately fails causing the triplets to burst out laughing.

"Stop. I actually tried on that though." Autumn says, "That's why it's funny." Chris replies as they reach the pool.

"LAST IN THE POOL IS A STINKY HOE!" Autumn exclaims, running to the pool.

Autumn gets an advantage because the boys had to take off their shirts while Autumn just went in all clothes, all of their shoes off of course.

"Nuh uh uh." Matt says, grabbing Ella and pushing her behind him, "Bitch!" she exclaims pushing past Matt and jumping into the pool.

"BOOM! Still before you!" Autumn exclaims to Matt as she comes up from the water.

Matt just sticks his tongue out at her which she copies his actions.

"CHRIS! You're a stinky hoe!" Nick exclaims, "LOSER!" Matt and Autumn shout to him. They mess around a bit before deciding to get out of the pool.

"Towels towel towels. I need a towel." Autumn says to herself as she scrambles around the deck looking for a towel.

"FOUND ONE!" Matt shouts, "Matt. Have I ever told you how much I love you." Autumn says, giving Matt a pleaded look.

"You're not tricking me into giving you my towel." he replies, "Can we at least share, I'm cold." Autumn requests, "No. But you can go put on my dry shirt to warm you up." Matt offers.

"Thank you thank you thank you Matty B." Autumn replies, running to where the boys threw their shirts.

Autumn grabs Matt's shirt and runs to the nearest bathroom or closed room to change into it.

"Here Matt." She says, throwing her balled up wet shirt at the boy, "What do you want me to do with it?" Matt asks, throwing the shirt back at her, she just gasps and runs to the hot tub.

She dunks her already wet shirt in the water then runs back to Matt where she rings out the hot water on him. 

"AUTUMN!" Matt exclaims, "What?" she smiles innocently, "That's hot!" he exclaims running back to the pool to cool himself down.

"Loser. That's what you get for not giving me the towel, now you're wet again." Autumn replies.

"AYO." Chris comments, "Shut it monkey boy." Autumn replies, grabbing the towel that Matt had put down before he got the water rung out on him.

"Guys! Can we go to Dennys?" Nick asks, "Yes please." Autumn replies. Matt and Chris nod their heads yes as they get out of the pool.

"Autumn can we please share the towel I am going to die of hypothermia." Matt pleads as the group begins the walk to Dennys.

"Now why should I share with you when you wouldn't even share with me?" Autumn asks him, "Come on. Please. It can be like a payback for when I held your hand earlier cause you were scared." Matt suggests.

"You held my pinky." Autumn states, "But then you held my hand." Matt states, "Fine." Autumn sighs, opening one arm for Matt.

"Thank you." he smiles down as Autumn wraps the towel around both of them, "You are not welcome." Autumn jokes.

KIERA SPEAKS: hey guys I hope you liked this chapter idk it's not my favorite but yeah ALSO let's talk abt how mf hot matt is in that video