𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

MARCH 5 2022

"OH OHPEHLIA YOU'VE BE-" Autumn's singing gets stopped by Matt's hand slapping over her mouth.

"You have been singing the same song for the past hour." Matt says, Autumn attempts to say, "So?" but it comes out muffled because of Matt's hand.

"So? Shut the fuck up." he replies, "How'd you even understand me?" Autumn asks after peeling his hand off of her mouth.

"Autumn I know you better than anyone, I'm gonna understand what you're saying." Matt states, "No you don't" She replies.

"Yes I do. Who else knows that you're such a marvel fan, that in 8th grade you had a fan account named Autumn dot Stark?" Matt tests, "Shhh." Autumn says, scrambling around to cover Matt's mouth.

Autumn's eyes lock with Matt's sending red through their cheeks, and nerves through her veins.

Matt smiles under Autumn's hand as they continue to keep their eyes locked.

Autumn's phone rings, interrupting any move either of them could have made.

Autumn sighs, taking her hand from Matt's mouth to pick up her phone.

"Ugh what do you want Nate?" Autumn asks, "Wow and here I thought I was your best friend and you liked me." Nate replies.

"Of course I like you silly." Autumn laughs, "But really what do you want?" 

"I'm with Nick and Chris right now and we can't find the candle OR the shoes." Nate answers, "Autumn we haven't found any guy OR girl either." Nick adds.

"Dammit and thanks Nick for looking also don't look for anyone else, I'm done looking." Autumn replies, "Why did you already find someone?" he asks.

"No, well not exactly. I'll talk to you about it when you get home." she answers, "Yeah about that, that might take a while, we lost Chris." Nick states.

"You lost Chris?!" Autumn exclaims, "Yeah we've been looking for like the past 3 minutes and can't find him." Nate states.

"Oh okay well I'll let you go then to go look for him." Autumn giggles, "K bye."

"Wanna stay the night?" Matt asks as Autumn hangs up from the face time call, "Yeah sure, can I borrow some clothes though I don't wanna sleep in this." she answers, lowering her head to Matt's shoulder.

"Get off of me and I'll get you some clothes." Matt chuckles.

Autumn just jokingly groans before lifting her head off of Matt.

He gets up and shortly returns with his Ron Jon red long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants.

Autumn gasps with a smile in excitement.

"This is my favorite shirt of yours," she states, "I know that's why I'm letting you wear it tonight, dumbass." Matt replies.

Autumn grabs the clothes and changes.