late night troubles • m.yg

[ be aware ... lowercase intended ]

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

it was now 2:30am and you had been tossing and turning in your bed the whole night, on your phone going from app to app unsatisfied. glancing up to the digital clock on your nightstand you sighed before placing the warm phone on the charger.

your eyes felt heavy and low, they even stung a little bit from how long you stared at the device. you turned to lay on your back staring at the moonlight peeking onto your ceiling. the window cracked open just enough for a faint breeze to graze the sheer curtains, occasionally letting additional lighting into the room.

sweaty hands made there way to your face roughly rubbing your eyes before dropping down to your cheeks. what were you going to do ? you had work in a few hours and you had yet to get shut eye.

your mind rushing with ideas to help you sleep faster. slowly rising from the bed and into the closet, randomly putting on clothes that you could care less on what others would think.

i mean you were just going to the corner store. no one would even be in there you thought.

your outfit consisted of baggy silk pajama pants that just bare covered your feet and a oversized black hoodie. you looked homeless but that was the farthest thought from your mind right now.

heading to the front grabbing any mask you saw on the way before, slipping on flip-flops and grabbing your many assorted keys from the hook you proceeded to leave.

the night was cold and silent, the only sound that could be heard were your sandals clacking back against your heels and the buzzing from the bright yet dim streetlights.

in a sense you feel comfortable living the peace and quiet until the store came into view. luckily no one was inside just as expected and 3am.

the store entry bell rang. notifying the employee of a customers arrival making them raise there head. you made eye contact with the employee as soon as you walked in, and holy shit was he beautiful. he didn't wear a mask behind the plexiglass.

his wavy raven haired mullet with bright pink highlights messily sprawled out against his neck, his cat shaped eyes raking across your appearance and those plump lips sucking on a blow pop.

it was all too much, from his gaze to his LIPS. was it getting hot ? you nervously averted your gaze from his occasionally glancing his way as you shopped.

going to the register to pay, you sat your things on the counter and began searcher for your wallet as he rang everything up. "your total will be $10.92". scrunching up your eyebrows as you continued to separate the bills.

"you have very pretty eyes by the way". looking up from your task from his words that you could hardly hear. "im sorry.. what was that ?". you'd respond. "oh i said you have very pretty eyes". he continued to stare before turning his attention to the money you sat on the counter.

"o-oh thanks... i could say that same about you". you awkwardly said letting out a shaky laugh as well. a smirk grazed his lips. he handed you the receipt as well as your change before leaning his elbows against the counter. "your welcome gorgeous... here's your change".

"thank you-".

"Yoongi, names Yoongi".

"Yoongi... right thank you again".

he smirked again before wrapping his plump lips around the blow pop.

"yea no problem gorgeous.. have a nice rest of your day".

"y-yea you too". you'd say before grabbing your items and rushing outside onto the cold streets again.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

tulips notes: i honestly missed writing.. it's actually pretty fun even if i'm not that good at it... lowkey regret deleting my other ones buttttt i hope u guys enjoy this short little freebie