right time • j.jk

[ be aware ... lowercase intended ]

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

it was 12am when you violently shot out of bed rushing to the bathroom. flying to your knees in front of the toilet to let out whatever was coming back up.

you gripped onto the toilet seat while violently hurling into the bowl. lately you had been feeling extremely exhausted and nauseous.

your head spun like a spin cycle as you laid your head against your arm , groaning because of the burn in your throat.

feeling that queasy feeling again you whined and began to sit up to grip onto the toilet. with all the throwing up and flushing , you didn't hear anyone enter the room.

you felt a hand graze your scalp to grip you knotless braids and you jumped , shooting your head up to look towards the intruder which made your head whirl causing another release of a groan.

there stood your boyfriend , Jungkook with a look of pity and concern. he'd been well aware of you feeling sick but didn't know what to do to make you feel better.

"Hey gorgeous , how you feeling ?" he cautiously said.

tears were rolling down your face causing Jungkook to rub them away with the pad of his thumb.

you shook your head. "I-idk what's wrong with me lately...... I just keep throwing up-".

y/n paused and looks at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wha-".

"Babe do you think i'm pregnant ?.... I can't be pregnant.. right ?". y/n rushed out.

Jungkook began to stand brushing fingers through his long violet hair while pacing. just before rushing out the bathroom.

minutes passed by until he came back with a hoodie and sweats and his keys in hand.

"I'll be back gorgeous.. Ima go get you that pregnancy test yea ?" he said while kissing your cheek.

all you could do what hum before he flew out the room.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

your boyfriend had been gone for a few minutes now. you still sat on the floor contemplating your options.

what if i really am pregnant. are we stable enough to afford a child right now?

too much was going on to have a child and you really didn't want to bring a kid into this world with all that's going on. you sighed .

there could be another reason for the way im feeling.

another 10 minutes flew by until Jungkook came flying into the bathroom again. breathing heaving and sweating he handed you three clear blue pregnancy tests.

"I-I got you thre~ ...... j-just in ca- holy shit hold on." Jungkook gripped his chest trying to catch his breath mid sentence.

"Did you really run to the store Jungkook ?! Do you know how far that is ?" you laughed

"What was the point of taking your keys then?"

he stood over you watching you laugh still breathing heavy.

"I wasn't thinking in the moment." he laughed.

you now now stood in front of him. "Ok get out so i can piss on these."

it had been 10 minutes since you took the pregnancy tests and you were stalling not wanting to look at the results. your head rested on you fists while your mind raced.

"Babe we can't continue to stal-"

"I know i know"

finally building up the courage you slowly approached the tests and carefully turned them upright.

reading them your hand immediately flew to your mouth in shock. you were pregnant. Pregnant. you felt happy in a way knowing you were carrying the love of your life's child but in all honesty you were scared.

you were scared of how he would feel, if he was okay with having a kid right now or with you at all.

your thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook grabbed your waist and began jumping up and down like a kid.

"Baby your pregnant! I'm gonna be a dad !" he kissed all along your face a jaw while hugging you tightly.

"Wait so your not mad ?"

"Mad ?! why would be mad ?!! i'm so happy we can have a family and grow old together gorgeous."

"Do you not want that ?" he said starting to loosen his grip on your waist.

"No no i do.. i'm just scared"

"Do you think it's that right time baby i mean we are still young."

Jungkook pulled you closer looking you deep in your eyes while rubbing his thumb against the small of your back.

"Everything with you feels right gorgeous."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

tulips notes: hope you guys enjoyed this .. don't forget to vote :) byeee <3