a days worth • p.jm

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

it was early morning when you woke up and decided to get your day started.

throwing your knotless braids into a messy bun with a baggy hoodie and sweats and your birkenstocks.

though you didn't put any effort into your appearance you walked out the house proudly.

the day filled with running errands and getting business done when you decided to go to the mall to treat yourself.

pandora quickly caught your attention, as you've been complaining about wanting another bracelet and a few rings.

just as you were done shopping you decided to go to the food court. the many different aromas filled your nose. it was hard to choose.

in the end you'd gravitated towards your go to; panda express. getting two plates of half and half with orange chicken. one with broccoli and beef and the other with shrimp and few egg rolls on the side.

while you made your way back to your car your phone chimed. tossing your items in the trunk before getting in to check your phone.

a smile grew on your face and a little blush began to form at the notification. it was from your boyfriend, Jimin.

lachi💋: babyyyyy where you at ?!?!.. you been gone all day... i miss you!!

playfully rolling your eyes before responding.

bubble butt 🫧: i forgot to tell you that i had to run some errands then came to the mall real quick.

starting the engine and making your way to the main road your phone chimed again. thankfully you were at a stop sign so you could glance at it.

lachi💋: without me ?!! babeee you know i been wanting to go for a while.

you laughed to yourself at his whining before sending him a voice message.

"boyyy stop being dramatic i totally forgot.. i got you some panda though"

a few minutes passed before your phone flashed with a request for a facetime. when you answered he would sit in front of the camera with his face twisted up as if you grew another head.

"panda that's it ?! you didn't get no auntie anne's or mrs. fields ?!"

"you better be glad i got anything at all!! with your ungrateful ass!" you laughed, looking back and forth between his cute scrunched face and the road.

"my bad baby thank you for the food... but no aunties anne's ?!! it's literally tradition to get pretzel bites anytime we at the mall".

he spoke with urgency. pacing back and forth through the camera dramatically.

"i know i know i'm sorry chim it totally slipped my mind... i promise i'll make it up to you when i get home"

you heard him scoff in the background before responding.

"yea you better... you gon do that thing i like?"

a smirk threatened to showcase itself.

"what thing ? i'm not sure i know what your talking about" you joked.

"y-you know that thing with your tongue and fingers". he said lightly, his face whole demeanor changing.

"mmm.. maybe we'll see when i get home... depends on if your in the room on the bed the way i like it".

the sound of the car locking rang through the phone letting him know you were home. the look of distraught on his face caused you to laugh.

"that's not fair !!!" you could see him rushing around the room trying to get ready.

"you got 2 minutes chim, love you" you'd say while giggling at his panicked behavior.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒