BFFL • k.th

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

you were walking down the street with your best friend.

school had just got out and now you were on your way to hang out at his house while you waited for your mom.

"i promise you i've been feeling like some has been watching me lately". you told him.

your eyes scanning your surroundings as you held onto your best friends arm.

you guys had been friends for as long as you could remember.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

one day in elementary, a small boy with light brown hair and glasses walked into class huddled behind his mother.

holding onto the ends of her jeans as she tried to pry him from her side. tears began to well in his eyes as his mom kneeled down to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

your teacher quickly coming to the aid to welcome them both.

"hi.. hi welcome you must be ms. kim, and this is...-" the teacher quickly greeted.

the woman quickly nudged her child. "go head and introduce yourself.. it's ok"

his glossy doe eyes scanned the classroom and all eyes were on him. causing him to crunch his button nose and quiver his small bottom lip.

your teacher; ms. applebottom, quickly comforted the boy.

his face buried between his mothers neck as she giggled and rubbed his back, lightly rocking him at the same time.

recess had quickly came by. kids dangling from monkey bars and tossing their little bodies down the slides.

you were playing double dutch with some of the girls in the middle of the field. a huge smile adorned your face, showcasing your missing teeth.

something in the corner of your eyes caught your attention and there he was.

the same boy from earlier fiddling his fingers watching everyone play.

you could see his shoulders jumping from afar and decided to introduce yourself.

"hi my name is y/n, what's yours ?!" you called out.

his body tensed and he shot his head in the direction of the high pitched voice. slowly you sat near him smiling widely waiting for a response.

"i-im tae-taehyung" his voice wavered

"nice to meet you taehyung, let's be friends!" he cautiously nodded.

you'd then grab his hand, shaking it before pulling him to your group of friends.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"you sure you not just being paranoid y/n" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and grinned your way, locking arms with you as well.

"i-i don't know but i'm scared" squeezing his arm.

"im sure it's nothing... don't think much of it."

finally arriving at his home you both made your way to his room.

chilling on your phones while joking around childishly. "tae.. can you go get us some snacks from the kitchen.. pleaseeee"

"what would i get in return if i do ?" he'd tease.

"hmmm.. how about a kiss on the cheek and my love for all of eternity" you raised your eyebrows.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed reaching his hand out. "fine... shake on it"

clapping your hands loudly together and roughly squeezing "deal!! now go get something".

you found yourself searching his room when he left. admiring the posters and childhood photos that adorned his room.

"awww no way he still has this!!" yo cooed, grabbing your phone and snapping a picture of the cute framed photo.

it was a picture of you and Taehyung in his backyard. you had both your chubby arms wrapped around his waist as you squeezed him towards your body.

a blushed dusted his cheeks as he looked away embarrassed. you remember this day like yesterday.

continuing your search through his room you began searching his drawer. he had a designated drawer for his photography.

you smiled at his work and the many other childhood pictures you occasionally came across, when you smile slowly fell.

eyebrows twisting in confusion as you examined the 3 inch card.

there was a picture of what looked like you walking down the street. headphones in your ears as someone took a picture of you unknowingly.

you came across more pictures of the same day, one where you turned around with your face warped in fear.

headphone in on hand as you looked around your surroundings. the camera man hiding behind a thick bush trying not to get caught.

you hurried and searched for more. your heart dropped when you saw the new image.

a picture of you peacefully sleeping in bed. satin bonnet covering you hair while you laid on you stomach clenching the pillow beneath you.

another showing the covers lowered from your shoulders. you hurried and tossed it aside reaching for another as the covers were now passed your waist.

hands shaking as tears brimming you wide eyes you didn't hear the door open.

that's when you heard a voice behind you. "welp i guess my secrets out".

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒