overdue tranquility • p.jm

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

finally making it back home after working all day. having to work overtime three times a week was starting to take a toll on your health.

you barely ate, slept, and spent time with your significant other because the amount of work that was piled on you.

pulling into the gravel driveway, soon parking. you rolled your shoulders back and stretched your neck with a slight grunt.

your whole body felt sore, the heels of your feet were on fire from wearing those stilettos all day. you settled into the leather seat with a sigh.

'i need a massage soon' was the first thing that came into mind.

gathering enough strength to exit the car, your bare feet hit the cold driveway. your purse on your forearm, while you held the stacks of paperwork tightly against your chest. stilettos loosely hanging from your pinky.

it was a struggle walking to the front door. your legs trembled, feet ached and your hands were full blocking your field of view of the stairs.

you released a sigh when you made it to the door. only to deflate when you realized you still needed to unlocked to door. there was no way you could reach into your purse.

"baby !!" you called out to your boyfriend. he was probably sleeping seeing as it was 1AM. you turned around to begin putting some of your things down, when you heard the locks jingling.

the chain link sliding off its holder and the knob turning revealing your groggy boyfriend; Jimin.

his chubby face and puffy eyes letting you know he was in fact sleep before this. an oversized shirt covering his body that hung low to his thick smooth thighs.

rubbing his eyes, Jimin moved out the way of the door. not before grabbing your heels and purse to make it easier for you.

"thank you baby" you leaned up/down to graze your lips with his swollen ones.

"sorry for coming home so late... Mr. Kim needed me to work overtime since no one else could".

slowly walking to his frame with a slight limp that didn't go unnoticed by Jimin. he raised his eyebrows at how uncomfortable you looked. though his mind drifted and eyes flicker closed as you caressed his covered waist, relaxing in your embrace.

gradually bringing your hand up to his chubby cheeks. his eyes fluttered open at contact, staring into your (e/c) ones.

"i-it's okay.. i'm just glad your home now". he stuttered along with his voice cracking.

he slowly leaned in, eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks. though he'd come to a halt when you grunted in discomfort.

your face twisted while you rolled your shoulders back. grabbing onto one side as you rolled your neck back and forth.

"fuck.. i don't know if i can put up with this much longer" mumbling to yourself.

Jimin didn't like this. he didn't like seeing you uncomfortable or in pain. it made him uneasy and helpless watching you go through something he couldn't help you with.  
he grabbed your wrist, taking you in the direction of the couch.

bare feet padded against the wooden flooring. soon plopping onto the cushions you sighed into the air. it felt like you were being sucked into the couch, relaxation taking over your body.

you were soon brought back to reality at the faint sound of footsteps coming your way. your head lifted to look in its direction and there was your boyfriend.