reactions • (posting yourself in lingerie)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

jimin

jimin was in the other room watching tv while you were in your vanity mirror posing in your favorite lingerie. ten minutes had gone by after posting the picture, when he busted through the door with his face turned upwards.

"babe what is thissss?! i don't need anyone seeing what's mine!!"

jin

when he saw the picture he had called you even though he was just across the hall, kindly telling you to take down the picture.

yoongi

one of the boys had actually called him to let him know of what you posted. your head was  on the headrest while your feet were on his lap. you couldn't really hear anything being said because you were tuning him out to watch your show. when he hung up the phone he had paused the show and just sat there.

"you got something you wanna' tell me y/n?"

"uhhh no?" you sat there confused.

"...delete it and delete it now"

jungkook

when he saw it he immediately liked it. spamming heart eyes in the comments
like you guys weren't in bed next to each other.

"how did i get so luckyyy😩😍😍"

"gyaaat!!👀"

"😍😍😍"

"🥵🫣🥴"

hoseok

just like jungkook, hoseok was actually supportive. hyping you up on the sidelines while you took photos in your mirror. occasionally he'd even take them for you.

"turn to the side just a li-... yessss..look over your shoulder just like that!!"

namjoon

you actually forced him to take picture for you. he didn't like the idea of you posting your goods on the internet for everyone to see. he complained the whole time he took the picture but you paid him no mind. he purposely made the picture blurry in the end.

"omggg your so damn childish".

taehyung

while you were taking pictures, taehyung had walked into the room. he walked by smacking your ass hard only to walk by like nothing happened.

"owww taehyung!! you play too much!"

"mhm... make sure you send me those too"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒