[untitled] • j.hs

[be aware ... lowercase intended]

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

you moaned into the air. gripping onto the thick sheets, reaching and grasping for anything.

the way your boyfriends hips slapped against yours had you cry out loud. drool dripped down your chin wetting the sheet in the process.

"m-mm baby waitttt~" you said pushing your hands hand back onto his small but toned abdomen.

"uh un, take this shit. you wanna go out acting like you single. take it~"

Hoseok grabbed your wrist holding it in place , before pulling you up to his chest. you guys damp skin coming in contact with one another. he eventually moved his hands to your neck and love handle.

he pulled you neck back making you look toward the ceiling and put his lip to your ear. kissing and nibbling on the lobe.

"fuckkkk Jayyy p-please!" shouting to the top of your lungs as he continued to beat into your soaked walls. you threw yourself forward, falling against the bed.

Hoseok could see a ring forming at the base of his dick he smirked. a slap landed on your ass making you push back against, bettering your arch. your long acrylic nails tore into the  sheets.

"i won't do it anymore i promise. i promise. i promiseeeee~".

"mhm you wont do what?" he asked, slapping your ass again in the process.

"Nngh~ hoseok" was all you could get out during his powerful thrusts. he leaned back watching the way your ass rippled against him.

"you won't do what? don't make me repeat myself y/n".

gathering all the energy you leaned up on your elbows. "i won't.... talk to you like that again. i promise~"

"ngh~ you not gon' talk to me like im one of your lil' friends baby?". his thrust getting sloppy, while he pulled you back up by your neck to whisper in your ear.

"hm?"

"noo i won't... im not gon' do it no more a-ahhh~"

your lips connected as his hips grounded against your behind coming to a complete stop as he released inside of you.

your body tensed up before releasing your arousal all over him. spraying the sheets and his lower half in the process. "that's itttt, cum on this dick baby... it's all yours~".

it didn't take long of your boyfriend to finally release as well and boy did he fill you up.

"shiiiit you feel so good". slowly he slid out of you letting you softly fall against the damp sheets.

he watched you legs tremble and teeth chatter. you gripped onto anything still feeling your orgasm wash over you. your toes slightly pointed at the feeling.

his cum slowly dripped from between you legs, coating your thighs and the blankets as thick cream continued to pool. it seemed never ending.

Hoseok grabbed your face softly placing kissing along your jaw and cheeks. "mmm" you whined, jolting from his touch.

"you look so sexy with my cum running down your legs". he said

"did i go too rough on you baby?"

"n-no" you shook your head and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"you know how i feel about you raising your voice at me gorgeous"

"mhmm"

Hoseok got up to get towels to clean you both. "i promise it won't happen again".

you said with a weak smirk.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I've never done smut before so hope y'all enjoy this. please lmk if there are any mistakes and i will gladly edit them <3