nuisance • k.th/pt.1

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

you walked the bustling halls, beelining straight to your locker.

squeezing through the many kids that didn't have anything better to do than crowd the hallways.

bumping shoulders with slight aggressiveness, you'd hear their agitation as you continued your way.

upon your arrival, there was someone propped against your cool grey locker. arms folded and shoulder leaning against it.

someone you really didn't care to see right now.

"is there something i can help you with ?"

your tone blank and cold. eyes staring ahead in boredom, textbooks held in front of your figure.

a smile threatened their features, boxy grin making its way forth. you'd be lying if you said he wasn't good looking.

but his attitude made him ugly and you wanted to stay away from that.

"there is a lil' some' you could do for me. how bout' you turn your pretty lil' ass around and give daddy a good view"

he'd gesture his index finger in a turn motion. your eye brows furrowed and your lips curled in disgust.

"the fuck are you on right now. it's literally 10AM, i don't have time for your bullshit Taehyung."

trying to push passed him and reach for the knob on the lockers.

until a rough hand grabbed ahold of your wrist. turning your body to face him, giving you his signature cocky smile.

Taehyung's face leaned into your neck. sniffing in your floral scent while he pushed your fallen braids out of your face and behind your pierced ear.

you'd pull your face away only for him to pull you back in by your waist, thumbs grazing your hips as his hands slid to the small of your back.

breath hitching in surprise as well as your mouth falling agape.

it all happened so quick, stunned at the sudden events you didn't notice he pulled away.

though a deep chuckle released you from your thoughts and soon footsteps faded down the hallway.

gripping onto the fabric of your shirt, trying make yourself presentable.

"f-fucking pervert"

you'd stutter before turning your attention back to your locker.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

the tardy bell had just rung for class. students piled into their designated seats. chairs dragged and scraped against the floor and loud talking could be heard around the room.

you sat in your seat, head on your palms as you watched everything unfold.

"alright alright, settle down! we've got a lot to uncover today but first a quiz. i hope you all studied"

loud murmuring refilled the room, questioning gazes and twisted faces looked around the room in confusion.

"i'll pass them around. everyone take out a pen or a pencil, nothing else on your desks; no phones, earbuds, smartwatches.. nothing-"

"if i see it.. i take it and it's an immediate zero on the quiz with no makeups"

you rolled your eyes at your teachers strictness though you were used to their behavior.

your lanky built teacher walked around the room passing around the two sided paged quiz. scanning the sheet and relaxed.. 'oh.. i know this'

giving your mechanical pencil a couple clicks before the led began to protrude from the plastic tip. thin markings covering the white sheet as you went question to question.

you hadn't noticed the questioning gazes, glaring your way or the bouncing legs in frustration.

"psst-"
"hey y/n"

you side eyed the direction the noise came from.

"i know your hear me [nickname]"

you'd continue to ignore him.

a few second of silence had went by. you'd flipped to the backside of the quiz flying through the questions when you saw something fly onto your desk.

rolling upon your desk was a balled piece of paper. turning your head in the direction it came from; there he was smirk placed upon his face as his fingers waved at you individually from across the room.

you huffed aloud before tossing the balled piece into the ground returning back to your work.

Taehyung's face then scrunched in bemusement, he reaches for another piece writing something in it before throwing back your way a little more aggressive this time.

hitting the side of your arm. "can you stop?!" you casually whisper yelled trying not to gain attention from your teacher.

grabbing the paper before tossing it back his way. "ms. l/n, bring your test up here.. your done."

your heart dropped and your eyes widened at the sound of your teachers abrupt voice.

"wait.. what?! i didn't even do anything!! it was hi-"
"you too mr. kim.. bring both of your test up here. that's a zero for you both for disrupting the class during a test and cheating"

your mouth fell open, trying to hurry and explain yourself for the misunderstanding.

"n-no that's not true.. he was throwing things at me and i was trying to ignore him bu-"
"i know what i saw ms. l/n.. please return to your seats.

you stood stuck in front of the class. frozen in place, chest pounding and mouth agape, you'd slowly turn on the balls of your feet.

staggering back to your desk. grabbing your backpack from the floor your rushed out the door. holding back tears that threatened to escape.

you had never gotten a zero on a test before... and now that you have it was all because of him and you hated it...

you hated him.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

idk bout this tbh? 🤷🏾‍♀️