show me • k.nj

[beware ... lowercase intended]

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

your were slowly waken to the tune of birds chirps outside your window. you sigh into the air just second before you stretched against the mattress.

your hand found it's way searching the mattress beside you. the sheets were pulled back but cold. cold as if he'd been gone for a while.

you groaned to yourself before throwing yourself onto your back. staring at the ceiling, you contemplated on getting up and just going back to sleep.

though you found your self out the bedroom door searching the space. your feet skimmed across the grey oak tinted flooring.

you looked around the empty apartment and felt your shoulder slouch in disappointment. he wasn't here. but to your surprise you saw him exiting the bathroom.

a towel wrapped around his thin waist, his damp hair dripping with water. he had another towel in his hand drying his purple hair.

his gaze met yours and noticed your gloomy expression. "oh good your up- what's wrong beautiful". he said as he kissed your cheek, his lips lingering for a few seconds making your lower half tingle.

"i thought i was alone". you pouted looking into his dragon-like optic.

a minuscule smirk formed on his lips that activates his deep dimples. you would have missed it if you weren't looking but it definitely made you feel warm. goosebumps formed on your skin and you clenched your legs together to satisfy that throb.

you thought you were being slick, but he noticed. he'd been notice the way your eyes first lowered when he made his first appearance from the bathroom. or the way your breath hitched in your throat when he kissed you cheek.

he could be seen walking away in the corner of your eye. the confident sway in his walk had almost made you follow him into the bedroom.

"you know i'm not going anywhere gorgeous"

you could Namjoon's raspy voice across the hall as he looked through the closet. while he went to change you got cleaned up from the morning. then decided to relaxed on the couch. eventually he met you in the living room. your eyes snapped to his figure scanning his body hungrily.

he wore his signature tight shorts that showed off his thick thighs and a "baggy"white tee shirt. his muscles took baggy out of the category. you were drooling. in absolute disbelief on how you bagged this man.

"what you staring at baby". he hummed walking towards you.

you exhales in amusement. slight nervousness taking over when he towers over you. his lower half face to face with you. you unintentionally grabbed his thighs while looking up at him innocently.

dragging your palms back and forth teasingly. he scoffed. "you look so pretty down there". his hands found it's way to your jaw.

thumb grazing against the apple of your cheek before gliding over to your lips. rubbing them softly before tapping your jaw to signal you to open.

and you did. jaw slack when his middle and index finger slid into your mouth. thick tips of his fingers deep throated you causing a little gag. he'd keeping pushing back making you squeeze your eyes closed.

"open.. and keep 'em open gorgeous"

his low tone led you to believe that he was serious. "i saw the way you were eyeing me earlier... thought i didn't notice?"

watery eyes locked on his. Namjoon's fingers restricted you from talking. "hm? you know i don't like repeating myself". you head nodding with his fingers. you gagged when he went deeper.

"how are you gonna take me if you can't even take my fingers pretty girl?". the teasing pity in his voice irritating you for some reason.

finally his digits fell from your lips. "you think you can take it hmm?" you immediately nodded you head.

"mmm? idk...you don't seem ready"

"i am!" you shouted.

he eyes lowered seductively at your eager tone. "yea? we'll come show me how ready you are"

"matter of fact go in the room and you have 5 mins to be naked and on your knees informs of the bed"

he grabbed your jaw again.

"think you can do that for me gorgeous?"

yes. you nod impatiently.

"show me"

and with that you took off to your shared bedroom to get ready.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒