break and entering • k.nj

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

i remember being startled awake. something dropping in a different room down the hall.

the sound of someone breaking through my window. rushing to sit up i dash to the door, grasping the door handle tight locking it in the process.

i backed up slowly. my calves coming in contact with the edges of the bed. but that was the least of my worries. i looked around the room for my phone only you see it laid out on the bed sheets.

i grab it with shaky hands trying to turn it on, but to my dismay the phone was dead. "no nooo please no". i whisper yelled.

the unknown person could be heard outside the door, down the hall checking rooms. his heavy footsteps notifying you of his presence.

he then got closer to my locked bedroom, seconds of silence before my door handle was being turned. the turning became aggressive.

that's when he started banging into the door. his shoulder beating down the hinges. i ran to the window, the fall was a ways away but it wasn't bad.

my legs dangled from the windowsill, taking a deep breath before dropping. as you feel you heard your bedroom door breaking down.

your heart pounded in your chest as you stood on your trembling legs. looking back you could see a dark figure standing in the window before disappearing back into the darkness.

i could feel my stomach drop to my ass. my breath hitching as i tried to breathe. i remember running down the cold, damp streets. barely any light illuminating the way.

i was in the clear. i had ran a few blocks of the residents until i made it onto the main street. or so i thought. when i turned around to check my surroundings i could see that tall man, lurking out of the darkness.

he wore a black hoodie with a black cap that covered his face. black joggers with his hands in them. he walked slowly, stalking towards me when he lifted his head a little to showcase his grin.

my skin ran cold. i couldn't scream. i could move. i was stuck. terrified of this unknown man that obviously had i'll intentions towards me.

"p-please". i murmured still trying to catch my breath from running.

your lips quivered into a frown. thick tears ran down your face slowly. his muscular figure now stood in front of me. i searched his hidden face in fear and confusion.

why me ? what did i do wrong ?

"what do you want ?!" i cried harder. my tears blurring my vision.

that was until his hand carefully caressed my face. wiping the messy tears.

"w-wha-"

i was cut of when he pulled back his hoody and cap revealing his face. sudden anger took over my body. my jaw clenched and my eyebrows furrowed.

"namjoon ?! what the fuck?!!" slapping g his hand from my warm cheek.

"i just wanna talk baby"

"you wanna talk?!! after breaking into my home" you shouted.

his hand awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled out a breath. "yeaaa im sorry about that. but you weren't answering my calls or texts and i didn't know what to do"

"that's because we're broken up namjoon!! are you serious right now?!"

"you looked like a fucking serial killer" your eyes began watering again.

"i just wanted to talk about u-"

"the is no us.. you were the on the broke up with me.. you told me that i waste of time"

"even when i did everything i could to appease you and now that i'm gone.. what u want me back?!"

my fingers jabbed into his firm chest. voice spewing like venom. "then you break into my house... MY HOUSE like a-a psychopath.."

my fingers flew to my temples. massaging them due to the occurring headache. "i know and im sorry about the [nickname].. i'll fix just take me back please."

"i've been missing you like crazy.. i feel like i'm going insane without you. i can't take it anymore". namjoon could been seen walking towards you. his hands reaching out to grab your waists, gently rubbing his thumbs affectionately.

you'd be lying if you said you didn't actually miss him. the way he would hold you late at night or the way he touched you when you got intimate.

he knew exactly where to touch to rile you up. you've tried moving on with someone else but they didn't know you body like him.. didn't know where to touch like him. and that infuriated you.

i slapped his hand from my waist beginning to walk back down the street in the direction of my home. like a lost puppy he followed happily. "i didn't say you could come back namjoon". you said while not looking at him.

he sighed."please let me just make it up to you y/n, i promise to be better than before". he grabbed your hips again turning you to face him.

"yea we'll see.. if you ever pull some shit like this again i promise you...." you said giving him a stern look.

"ok ok i swear i won't" he smiled giddily. dimples forming in his cheeks that make your heart quicken.

as you guys continued to walk, the house came back into view. "and i want my damn window fixed first thing in the morning".

"yes ma'am". he said with a smile.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒