reactions • (bringing up a threesome)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

jimin

he looked at you as if you were crazy. he  side eyed you with his lips curled in disgust at your question. ended up not talking to you for the rest of the night.

"sooo is that a yes orrrr-?"

jin

jin just kind of acted like he couldn't hear you. he pretended to be busy while also changing the subject. you were just enough for him.

"jin.. are you listening to me? what if we have a three-"

"how was work babe! i'm making your favorite tonight... go get freshened up!"

yoongi

you were cooking dinner when you have suddenly brought it up. your back was turned to him when you asked so you couldn't see his face but you definitely knew not to ask again.

"so babe.. i was thinking we spice up the bedroom a little, yea ? not saying that your not putting in work cause' lord knows- anyways i was thinking.. maybe we could have a little threesome. you know bring a little exciteme-"

*CLICK-CLICK!*

jungkook

he was excited asf.. a little too excited. jungkook was actually in the shower when you'd decide to pop the question from the other side of the door. the sound his body hitting the wet acrylic shower floor startled you. the door suddenly swung open to jungkook jumping up and down. dingaling just swinging.

"omg babe are you serious ?!.. i've been wanting to ask you but i didn't know how you'd react-!". he continued to rush out more excitement

"im guessing that's a yes... and put some damn clothes on! what the hell ?!"

hoseok

just like jimin and yoongi, hoseok was most definitely not a fan of that idea. he started to accuse you of thinking he wasn't good enough to satisfy you. even got a little emotional.

"wooow y/n are you really asking me something like that with a straight face?! am i not good enough for you? h-huh?!"

"boy- just say no"

namjoon

namjoon wasn't really against the idea. he sat the calm. he sat laid out against the couch in his wide manspread slowly rocking his legs back and forth. he hummed and nodded his head when you explained that it'll only be a one time thing and that you guys didn't have to if he wasn't with it.

"im not opposed to doing it"

"really ?! i didn't think you would agree!"

"mhm~ just remember who you belong to"

taehyung

you had never seen that look in his eyes before. his right eye began to twitch as he stared into your eyes. that's when you noticed his shoulders bouncing, you heard what sounded like a giggle come from him. suddenly he threw his head back and laughed into the air like a maniac.

"i-i was just playing tae"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

tulips: i had fun writing this .. hope u guys enjoyed!! <3