06

"You have to go." Eve says while Jared places multiple kisses onto his face making her giggle.

"Jare." Eve says laughing making Jared smile.

"I can't help it, you're so adorable I don't want to leave." Jared states nusseling his face in her neck kissing her skin gently.

"Alright lover boy that's enough." Charlie says walking up the porch steps pulling Jared back from Eve.

"Sorry sir." Jared says scratching the back of his neck while Eve smiles trying to hide her blush.

"Is your sister home yet?" Charlie asks Eve kissing the side of her head.

"Not yet." Eve says and Charlie grumbles under his breath walking into the house making Eve and Jared start laughing.

"Leave your window unlocked." Jared says picking Eve up so his hands are under her butt and she's looking down at him.

"Don't you have patrol?" Eve asks running a hand through his hair a smile on her face.

"Only until eleven, do you think you can stay awake?" Jared asks and Eve shrugs her shoulders.

"Don't know, will there be anything to stay up for?" Eve asks smirking making Jared smirk at her. He lowers her body slightly and places his lips on hers kissing her passionately.

Eve moans into his mouth and pulls away blushing making Jared smirk at her.

"Stay up? Please." Jared says pouting and Eve nods her head.

"Only because you said please." Eve states and Jared puts her back on to ground smiling down at her.

But his smile went away when he smelled a vampire right behind him. Jared growls lowly and turns around seeing Edward Cullen standing five feet away from the two next to Bella.

"Jare calm down." Eve says placing a hand on his arm her eyes landing on both Bella and Edward.

"What is he doing here?" Edward asks looking at Bella.

"That's Jared, he's dating my sister Eve." Bella states making Edward hold back a glare.

But Jared didn't hold back his as he glared a hole through Edwards head.

"You got to go, you're going to be late for patrol." Eve says gently and Jared growls at the thought of leaving her alone where a vampire is.

"I'm not leaving you alone with him here." Jared growls.

"He's not allowed in the house, my dad hates him." Eve says trying to calm Jared down.

"You think that would stop him? Your dad gave me permission to walk in the house through the front door and I still sneak through your window!" Jared yells.

"Jare please breathe." Eve says gently and Jared shook his head his body starting to shake.

"Eve get away from him." Edward says making Jared growl loudly.

"Don't talk to her!" Jared snaps.

"How about i spend the night in La Push?" Eve suggests and Jared looks down at her.

"Okay? I'll go back a bag and stay with you and Paul tonight." Eve says gently and Jared felt himself start to relax.

"Please." Jared whispers and she rests a hand on his cheek giving him a small smile.

"Let's go to my room to pack." Eve says gently and Jared nods his head.

"You better leave before my dad sees you, he still doesn't like you." Eve says over her shoulder before dragging Jared into the house.