chapter 2

It's been a year and Labory realized something, their dad is really a dead beat isn't he?.

They were said to have siblings other than themselves but as for as he knew it was just the 2 of them, another thing his twin was as odd as him he has an excuse he was reincarnated.

He stood up looking up as their beautiful mother entered the room.

"Theo, Dory hello boys have you missed mommy"

Theodore was very happy to have grown as he is more mobile now. His twin and him had been reincarnated and although he somehow expected it, it was still a surprise.

He looked at the door as it opened.

Their mother had come in and greeted them, she then stooped down and gave each individual a kiss on cheek.

Neither of them responded, because although they have gotten used to having a twin sibling, having such a kind and doting mother is too overwhelming.

It will have to take much longer to get used to it. The warmth of a mother's love was something neither of them felt before and the life of a killer made it nearly impossible to have a family.

Marianne wondered if there was something wrong with the children as they were not normal. They do not cry, they are well behaved and rarely respond. She tried to have a talk with her husband about this but it fell upon deaf ears, she was worried that there was something wrong with her children.

Theodore got into his mother's arm and trod away the next second to ride his wooden horse, he just wanted an excuse to leave. Ladory pouts as he felt betrayed by his brother as he left him alone with their mother.

Theodore had seen expressions and he smirked to himself, he was victorious today.

"Oh look dory, your brother is just antsy to ride the horse, maybe when he grows a bit bigger he will become a great equestrian".

Theodore could hear her and choose to play deaf.

<equestrian my foot>

Ladory snared at the brother who abandoned him. He watched as Theodore swung back and forth. His expressionless face made the scene funny but Thoedore did not care what his brother would think of him.

Marianne, seeing his unsettling expression gently pulled up his chin worried.

"Is your tummy hurting?, or did you poop?" She asked gently picking him up to check his diapers

Ladory blushed embarrassed, this was humiliating!. He was a killer!, one whose name made people tremble. Now he has to face this level of embarrassment because he became a child.

Theodore looked at his brother's pitiful situation and looked away, he shook his head, he should have gotten used to it by now. Although he says this he himself is still embarrassed when this happens but he plays it off as a necessity.

After seeing that he did not poop after all she came to the conclusion that his tummy was not well.

"Mary!" She called forth her maid, "Mary!".

Mary soon came rushing in when she heard the madame's rushed tone, has something happened to the master?!. She hurried to her madame and bowed before her in respects.

"Go call the doctor, I think something is wrong with his stomach"

Mary did not ask further questions and hurried to call forth the doctor.

Ladory thought this woman was overreacting, but nothing like a mother's love they say. She then turned to look at Theodore. Maybe she should check if there is anything wrong with him as well.

"Theo, come here"

She called for him. Ladory grinned sadistically now it was his turn to be teased and bullied by their mother.

Theodore was frozen in place. Maybe it was wrong of him to call his brother pitiful. He gave a single tear of defeat, or so they thought, he smirked.

"My twummy hurts~" he said to his mother with pitiful eyes. If he said this she would not check him.

Victory was again his. Ladory hissed in defeat. How does this brother of his do it?.

A while later Mary returned with the Doctor who came hearing that the young master was not well.

"Doctor, there seems to be something wrong with their tummies"

The doctor looked at them, he stooped down gently placing his hand over Ladory's head. His mouth then quickly mutters something and suddenly a soft green light appears over his head with sparkling dust like things.

<what is this?>

Then the doctor opened his eyes that were closed and looked at the Madame.

"There is nothing seems to be the matter madam, the young master is alright"

Theodore was stunned, he cursed in his mind. Would his facade be called out?, he did not know but only could await his judgment.

Ladory looked over with an evil grin, it seems that magic exists in this world.

"Now Theodore, he said his tummy hurt"

Ladory eyes Sparkles at the opportunity.

"Brwother, hurt dwocter hwelp him" Ladory said with big dowy eyes.

Marianne and the doctor found it cute, but then he cleared his throat trying to remain professional.

"Young master Theodore where does it hurt?"

Theodore sweat nervously. Racking his brain for an excuse, he then pointed at his stomach without specifying after all he is a child. Who can say he was doing it on purpose?.

The doctor walks over and snooped down; it doesn't really matter about where the pain was, magic appraisal can detect anything. He put his hand over Theodore's head then repeated the same chant.

The doctor's eyebrows knotted after a while, this was strange?. He didn't didn't detect anything, he gently on his knee. Seeing the doctor's upset expression Marianne can't help but worry.

"Is something the matter?" She asked nervously

"No, nothing's the matter , your son is quite alright" he smiled at Marianne.

She breathes a sigh of relief and smiles, relaxing her cheeks.

<eh?!, that's it?!>

Ladory was disappointed if he were a child he would throw a tantrum, this is so disappointing!.

Theodore sighed in relief, he even made some excuses in his head.

Written by;
Aobe137
And
@SelenaAnderso.