Chapter 36

After separating ways with Alestor, Ladory kidnapped a random young fairy and cut her hair. He was considering whether to kill her or not, so he gave her a concussion and left.

Returning back, he used an artifact to send it to Theodore so he could make that potion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The lock of hair was transported into the bag where it was being kept at the side of Theodore's waist. He was now being shown amongst the nobles of the Draetia kingdom aristocrats which were a wide variety of demi-humans. Peter was extremely tired; he could not sleep. He felt very uncomfortable within his own skin, soon his cousin, a larger male with black wolf ears and a tail appeared. "Cousin, here"

Theodore looks at who Peter called out to. It was a pleasant surprise to know that his target was Peter's cousin. Theodore did not want to raise Georg's guard in their first meeting, so he smiled, unknowingly, he was wagging his tail because of the excitement of meeting his target.

Georg Keller, Theodore's target was taken aback by the tail of Theodore. Was he excited towards him? Peter seeing Theodore's tail got jealous then grab it "No"

Georg seeing his cousin's aggressive behavior held his arm which hurt Peter a lot, Theodore was blushing, flustered by the sensitivity of his tail he felt ashamed. He dragged his tail away holding it with his ears down glaring at peter.

"Peter, what are you doing?! Aren't you ashamed?!"

"You're mine!" he yelled at theodore

"Enough!" Georg commands him, "take him to calm down"

Georg had the guards take Peter, who put up a fierce fight, he then looked at Theodore apologetically. "My apologies his not always like this especially for those in betrothed"

'Betrothed?' Theodore was confused after thinking for a bit he touched his neck, 'could it be?'

In the end Theodore did not voice out his question as he was still affected by what Peter had done thinking about it Theodore was a little angry even though Lloyd had not touched his tail yet.

"On behalf of my cousin I shall assist you in whatever you were previously doing"

Georg looked at Theodore, it was truly such a loss for a rare Hakuko to be already betrothed. Then again anyone would like to get their hands on them especially the tiger beast kin, he must investigate the matters on who the betrothal is.

"I hope I could make it up to you" Georg said smiling to Theodore

It was best to seem more approachable to the young one so he would not seem tense around him.

"Thank you, then I would like to request a room to rest" Theodore said showing a bit of weakness.

"Yes, of course. I'll personally take you there" he said as he turned, "this way"

Georg wanted to scold peter, he felt bitter at how he made Theodore uncomfortable

Theodore purposefully held his tail as if to guard it which he found funny because it had been a long time since he had deliberately acted like this. Georg sighs, "don't I won't do anything young master, oh, I haven't gotten your name" he inquired

Theodore's icy blue eyes looked up at him looking slightly innocent and frail, "My name is Leo and you?" Theodore said in a soft voice.

Georg found his action adorable, he could hug him, but he instead cleared his throat. "Georg Keller you must have heard a few stories of my family but do not feel intimidated, you're a guest of this household" he said casually.

Theodore nodded letting go of his tail as if he had begun to trust Georg, he smiled at him and said with a admiring tone, "I've heard a lot about your accomplishments it's very impressive"

"Haha, your honor me Mr. Leo, shall we go" he said offering his hand to escort him

Theodore looked at his hand; he really did not want to hold it. Would Lloyd see this? Theodore did not hesitate for long; he took his hand with hidden dislike. Georg smiled as he casually walked along with Theodore.

"I would like you to join us for dinner this afternoon. Also, by the end of the week there shall be a ball, I hope you don't mind attending?"

"It would be an honor to attend" Theodore said with friendliness as if he had already given Georg a big amount of trust. Georg's tail wagged and his ears flopped back and forth happily. Georg guides him to one of the best guest rooms.

"If you need anything just ring the bell by your bed stand" he offers full heartedly

Theodore made a sound of acknowledgement and said shyly, "Thank you for your help,"

"Happy to help, enjoy the rest of your day"

He stooped down a bit and kissed the back of his hand then left thinking he left a good impression.

Once Theodore was completely alone and he heard Georg's footsteps getting lighter he immediately got up to wash his hand. Theodore did not know if Lloyd was here but he did feel guilty since he was dating him and he was basically seducing another guy.

Leaning against the wall staring at Theodore who was washing his hand, Lloyd lets out an upsetting "tsk" while his arms were crossed, his hands wreaked of the potion he had destroy by breaking it barehanded unable to focus because of the uncivilized dog that were after what's his. Should he use them for his experiments?

Theodore did not feel the need to go back out, so he took this opportunity to finish the potion that Ladory had asked for. He took out the materials from his space poach.

Theodore stopped his movements after he finished organizing and said, "Lloyd can you come?"

Lloyd walked out in front of him, "I'm here" he uncrossed his arms as he looked a Theodore, "I'm guessing a fairy changing potion" he said

"Yes, I was thinking that you could watch over me while I was doing this to make sure I don't make a mistake" In reality Theodore only wanted his company.

"Of course, all you need to do is call no need for thinking on it" he said smiling

He gently put both his hands on Theodore head touching his ear he then gently holds it smiling at its softness

Theodore liked the gentle touch of Lloyd but he did have to finish the potion for Ladory so he parted away,

"You can sit here, and I'll start" Theodore said, offering him a chair.

Lloyd smiled, "thank you"

He sat in the chair as he watched Theodore walk over to make the potion. He casually traced his hand through his hair taking out a few strands while Theodore was not looking. He then got up.

"If you're with the fairy hair you don't need much just a few strands, so I'll measure it for you" he smiled

He took up a small test tube with it and dropped the hair strand with it along with another one that Ladory sent and smiled, "this will be enough and an important note that needs to be taken when making potion and elixirs quality is important. Fairies can be very judgmental and mean especially to common fairies" he said casually

He placed the vile down walking back to the chair crossing his legs. "Carry on love"

Theodore saw the change of color of the hair which meant that Lloyd switched it up to a fairy hair with higher status? Theodore glanced at Lloyd then sighed, "thank you"

It wasn't hard to finish up the potion and once he filled up the bottle, he teleported it to Ladory. He then turned around to look at Lloyd with a smile, "I'm done"