chapter 21

Ladory finished up on the 'ed' below his collarbone then stopped and looked at him. He took up the small glass next to him, he stretched it to Theodore.

"What do you think?"

"I like it" Theodore smiled as his finger hovered on the words, they felt so meaningful yet didn't know why. The dark red ink fit well with his white skin that was slightly pinkish around the dark red word.

Ladory looked at Theodore admiring the tattoo, he wished he had a tattoo artist but as the shopkeeper said all the other artists are losers when it came to the business. Wait he didn't even ask his name, whatever he can ask later.

"Okay kids time to go to bed" he said calmly looking at them

"Dory it is also time for you to go to bed, it's past your bedtime" Theodore teased.

"Please, said the guy who couldn't even stay for a small performance. Or maybe the little baby wants me to put you to bed? Do you? You do? Don't you" Ladory said, pinching his cheeks cutely.

"Like I have said before it was a food coma but I wouldn't mind you putting me to sleep" Theodore said as he smirked.

Ladory rolled his eyes sighing, "whatever I believe you who cares? I'll just go get some sleep, it's school the day after tomorrow" he said walking out the room scratching his head.

Zelda smiled, "right this is the first time he had to use his mana beyond its normal usage even if he wasn't anywhere near out of mana it is gonna make him feel a little drowsy" Zelda said smiling. "Or he could actually be tired"

Zelda looked at Theodore as if to ask for answers.

"I think he just wants to sleep" Theodore laughed a bit as he walked thinking that using that much mana shouldn't be a problem for Ladory.

"I see, well goodnight I think it's best we all retire for the night" she smiled at him

"Yes, good night" Theodore looked back and smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Theodore walked through the corridors alone since he told Leon he wanted to go alone to his classes for the day. Sometimes he finds it tiring being followed around constantly although he was the one who told Leon to do so.

Theodore's first class for the day is combat to practice how to use their elements better.

Theodore walked into a stadium-like place where there were seats and an open area in the middle where the combat will take place.

Some students had already appeared and they all looked up at him and then looked away. The twins are very well known in the academy, if they were to mess with them they can say goodbye to their liveliness.

Theodore took his seat 3 rows away from the front.

Lloyd entered the class, all the students looked at him and he looked around and saw Theodore seated perfectly in the third row. He walked to the front at the center behind the desk with some books.

"Hello, everyone as you can see your teacher Mr. Thunderglass is not here so I'll be filling in until his initial return, my name is Lloyd Wyburn, you can simply call me Mr. Wyburn". Lloyd smiled politely to the class

The class turned towards each other whispering they all heard the recent rumors spiraling; of how there were blood and pieces of thorn flesh in the forest near the academy.

And recently a high priest was found hanging up against the holy statue with a declaration of war against the church on his back, rumors spiral and maybe of the people thinking they are demon worshippers out to take out all the empires.

"Settle down everyone, today we will be focusing on 'composing' your elements as well as exposing them. It's easy to track someone especially if they perhaps 'killed' someone" he glanced back at Theodore. He the turn to the board and took up the blue crark, "it's essential for you to compose your magic and not leave it 'shattered everywhere' it only make it easier for people to 'track' your mana and 'locate you', when using your mana it should not be easy to track or leave traces''

He turned to the students then glanced at Theodore for a moment then closed his eyes and smiled, hoping Theodore could understand from that. He had initially circled the words on the board.

Theodore was not 100% sure if he actually knew but just knowing that he might know made Theodore focus solely on him.

His blue eyes almost penetrated his back if they could. If he did know Theodore can only thank him for the free advice and not telling the truth to others.

But if he didn't know then that would be disappointing.

Theodore stroked his collar bone feeling that it was a little warm. Lloyd reopened his eyes "to start off today's class we will be doing a demonstration outside" he smiled

A girl in class puts her hand up, Lloyd looks at her "yes?"

"Mr. Wyburn, if I correct your studying alchemy, am I correct?"

"Yes, I'm studying alchemy as well as magic. If you think because I'm studying alchemy that I don't know a thing about magic you're quite mistaken. Hhmm ah, young master Astolias I believe you have an crystal elemental magic am I right?"

All the others in class froze stiff from fear.

Theodore slowly sat up straight and responded, "That's correct. Why is this relevant right now?"

"Hmph, I'm planning on using your powers as a sort of demonstration for the student-"

"Sir! No need we understand" a student said

"Yes! Yes! I insist we are fine!"

Lloyd touched his lips but smiled, "okay, it seems it's not relevant at all, young master Astolias."

Theodore was amused by the reactions of the students, almost causing him to scoff at them but his focus was stolen by Lloyd's movements.

"I wouldn't mind a demonstration Mr. Wyburn" Theodore said with a slight smile and a glint of interest in his eyes.

The students flinched, why? Why did he want to know? What will happen to them? But Lloyd simply nods.

"Hmm, I was wondering if you can turn any object in this room into a crystal? If you can go on a head"

"Mr. Wyburn, he is crazy!" A boy yelled but all the other kids already ran from their seats and went to the board scared

Theodore looked at the student with glaring eyes but then stood up calmly and walked in unhurried strides towards Lloyd.

Theodore took the chalk from Lloyd's hand beginning the crystallization.

The chalk trembled as its core elements were being changed. After Theodore was done he took Lloyd's hand and put the crystalized chalk on his palm. Theodore was slightly disappointed that Lloyd had gloves on and couldn't touch his hand.

Lloyd was impressed it's not an easy feat for a non alchemist to turn other objects into different textures but he smiled at Theodore, he looked at the chalk observing, "I see the title genius and prodigy is not used lightly when it comes to master Astolias" he smiled.

He then turned it back easily to its original texture chalk, "as you can see we can change and reverse certain magic cause by magic users such as yourself"

He then changed the chalk back to crystal and then changed its shape to a tiny sword, he took Theodore's palm open it and placed it into his palm then gently shut it. "Now, shall we try and learn that composing magic before our 'next' session?" He smiled looking into Theodore's eyes

"Next session? You're going to stay for a long time?" Theodore asked in curiosity.

He smiled then gently turned closing his eyes and put his hands at his back and casually said "who knows"

A/n

Sorry for last time when 21 wasn't loading I deleted it because I didn't realise there was only 1 paragraph