Chapter 32

Lloyd then touches his lips thinking of something quite sinister, "I have a new project I've been working on recently" he looked at Theodore smiling. "Do you mind being the observer on it it's called quicksilver"

Theodore did not know where this was going but it did pick his interest, "What kind of project? I would like to see"

"A simple one, I simply give this pup here a potion. This is but a simple potion of course inside will his body will change if he starts puking mercury then it fails, oh and might I add touching others will feel quite unpleasant since slowly his blood will be changing to silver there are probable other side effects do you mind telling Theo?" he smiled gently

"So if I touch him or he touches me something might happen to him?" Theodore asks, barely holding his laughter.

"Pretty much agonizing pain or what most of them had in particular, surprised that a failed project could come in handy"

Lloyd then looked at Theodore, "don't touch him even if it's for the sake of your- what exactly are you doing?"

Lloyd wasn't clear on what their plan really is, the priest and knight had no connection that he knows of the twins seems to pick at random so to Lloyd, it seems it is a game to them. "Not even for the game you're playing"

"Game? Ohh yes well it doesn't really matter I only need to smell like a demi-human. Do you know how I could do that?"

"Already solved" Lloyd pointed at his neck, the part where he previously sucked on. "You smell like hmmm" Lloyd smiled "you're already unavailable" Lloyd casually said.

Theodore tries to smell himself, but he can't smell anything different before he smelled slightly like a dog but now, he can't smell anything, so he looks at Lloyd curiously and asks, "What do I smell like?"

"Let's say you smell like fresh apples and sweets, unpicked unbitten now you smell like a bitten fresh able" he said vaguely

That was the simplest way he could think of explaining it to Theodore, demi-humans and smells are quite complicated. The mate and none mate thing takes a while to explain.

Theodore thought there was something strange with the way he worded it, but it doesn't matter what he smells like although he might stand out, he will only be here for a short amount of time.

Theodore glanced at the forgotten Peter and then ignored him asking Lloyd, "Are you going to accompany me?"

"Do you want me to?"

He will always appear from time to time so he was pretty happy to join the journey, "hmm". He'd like to hear it from Theodore's mouth asking him to come through.

"Y-no," Theodore almost said yes as he would enjoy his company and he might face less problems but after Lloyd accepted his confession, he felt the urge to see his blood to hurt him had increased.

Right, this was a problem if Lloyd didn't want this in their relationship, then he wouldn't know it if he could hold himself back.

Lloyd looks at him for a second disappointment was revealed but he immediately changed, "I see, well if you ever need me just call my name three times will do the trick I believe"

Lloyd took out a syringe then went and injected it into Peter's neck, who immediately started to convulse skitter in extreme pain.

"If it does succeed, you'll be a super dog, it will take about 10 days to complete if not you die" he then stood up dust his hands and went over to Theodore.

"Well, I'll be going now"

He smiled as he gave Theodore a deep kiss before leaving. Peter, after calming down, looked at Theodore and gritted his teeth in anger.

"You stink" Peter said not liking the smell

Theodore's lips curved upwards, and he licked his lips in satisfaction, "I think I smell fine."

Theodore used the tip of his shoes to tap Peter's face, not at all trying to be gentle, "you should be careful from now on" Theodore said with a smile.

Peter touched his face, there was an unpleasant feeling. As if he was being bitten by fire ants it was unpleasant.

It's painful, everywhere was in pain. Despite already healing he was in immense pain so much he hunched over rubbing his face in the dirt to get rid of the pain. He whines and whimpers. "It burns"

Theodore almost lets out a laugh seeing his miserable state now this mutt will now know not to touch. After it finally cools down, all Peter was thinking about was how to get back at Lloyd he had bewitched Theodore and poison him as a member of the count family he will have that sub-teacher pay dearly.

Before turning around Theodore said, "get up we have to continue our journey."

Peter got up and looked at Theodore before continuing to guide him.

Theodore, excited about the new scenery, stopped several times to buy food and desserts although he isn't a fan of sweets, he still knows how to enjoy a good dessert with the right amount of sugar, because of his inexperience with his tail and ears most of his emotions could be easily seen through.

Whether he liked food or not and most importantly how excited he was to finally get his hands on his prey that being his new target. Peter thinks Theodore was cute usually it would take a while to guess what was going on in his head, but his emotion was so obvious now that he erased the bitterness and stench of Lloyd, now that he thinks about it, he is not smelling a thing. He snuck up to Theo, careful not to touch him and sniffed him; nothing.

"Y-young master I-I can smell?!" he exclaimed dramatically

Theodore looked at him confused; he was not done chewing on his food, so his mouth was a little stuffed. He didn't want to talk with his mouth full, so he tilted his head to show his confusion and to signal Peter to imply further.

Peter was in shock, not being able to smell a single thing to him was so unnatural and unpleasant. "I can't smell!"

He went and grabbed Theodore's shoulders but immediately let's go hugging them. It was painful, "fix this!" He yelled at Theodore

Theodore's eyes darkened several degrees. Is this dog ordering him?

Theodore used his elemental magic to make his food float and then he set his eyes on Peter, "It seems that you don't want your nose any longer" Theodore said as he used his magic to put pressure on Peter's nose, he could just rip it out, but mental torture should add a little fun to it.

Peter could not breathe through his nose so he opened his mouth, if he can't smell what's the point of having a nose in the first place?

"Theodore" he growls his name fiercely