chapter 29

Theodore's steps were steady and calm as he left that was until he was far enough he sprinted. He ran like his life depended on it until he arrived in an isolated location where he hit the wall with all his strength shattering it.

"What an IDIOT!!!" Theodore shouted cursing himself for not realising his own feelings and also because of his stupidity at being nervous when they got close.

He ruffled his hair feeling frustrated he kicked the wall. He then thought about Ladory and he got even angrier. These feelings are more troublesome than he thought, they were basically land mines.

Theodore walked hurriedly to Ladory's room when he got to the building he didn't want to waste anymore time so he climbed the wall up to Ladory's window.

He flung the window open and said, "I need to talk to you-" He paused for a moment, his balance shaking, almost falling from the window.

Theodore looked at Ladory's back in bewilderment "What's with that tattoo?" He asked cautiously.

Ladory looked at his brother with cheeks puffed, he was just talking off his shirt to take a late bath. Thinking of this it's like the movies where a random guy walking in on a lady changing, funny. "It's a new tattoo. How do you like it?"

He hasn't seen it yet so he was a little disappointed Theodore got to see it before he did, but he might as well ask him what he thinks.

Theodore thought about seriously and said, "It has beautiful calligraphy and written clearly very bold"

"Really? What does it say" Ladory was excited if Theodore thinks that it must be impressive, maybe he can reward the scum later, Ladory smiled with pride.

Theodore's mouth twitch, does he even want to say this kind of thinking out loud, no matter it was none of his business anyway, "Alestor Damon's property"

Ladory heard glass break, he turned to Theodore not even smiling. "What does it say?" He asked again, not sure he heard right.

Theodore tilted his head, "Did someone kidnap you or something? How do you not know what's written? It says ALESTOR DAMON'S PROPERTY"

Ladory's whole body trembled, he was so angry that words couldn't even describe it. He bit his lips then slowly composed himself. "Ah, what does it matter? As long as it's pretty"

Ladory was hiding his anger well after all he add another person on his to kill list no need to be angry.

Theodore looked at him, deciding not to mention it anymore. "Like I said when I came in, I need to talk to you... about my feelings."

Ladory froze and looked at Theodore, he is asking what now? "About feelings? What type of feelings?" Ladory asking

Ladory interest was piqued after his brother who is an emotional blockhead asking about feelings for the first time, how can he being the lovely brother he is not be interested in this discussion?

"You know how we said that things like having feelings for someone is just trivial... it's more than trivial. I like him... a bit too much that it is bothering me."

"I never said it was trivial, I said it was fleeting, so you're gonna be bothered by it until he is no longer your crush. That's the quirk of having a crush" Ladory chuckled.

Seeing Theodore's glaring eyes he sighed, "then why not confess your feelings? If he rejects you will probably feel down but will be over it in no time" Ladory advise

Theodore thought about it and it was indeed better to confess and get over it if he gets rejected he felt a little better after talking to Ladory.

"But how do I confess?"

Ladory blinked twice, "brother I think that's up to you. I can't tell you how to confess when I don't know a thing about who you're confessing to, not to mention he's your teacher. Who knew you had such taste" Ladory said, making a concerned expression.

Theodore looked at Ladory judgingly says the one who has such a tattoo on his back but he didn't say it out loud. "Fine, I'll write a letter and then go to another kingdom." That way he will not get a response immediately and spare his feelings for a few days or weeks.

"Confess then run away neat" Ladory showed the peace sign. "Well when I return I have a favor to return"

He went to his bed stand and picked up the small mirror, he shifted his long silver hair aside as he looked at the pretty calligraphy. What did he know? It was in fact pretty. "Son of bitch"

Ladory could barely hold the temptation to strangle the bold fool, he inhaled and exhaled a few more times but smiled at Theodore. "So you have tomorrow to prepare tomorrow to prepare for our departure. My targets happened to be in the same kingdom but in a different area, I'll be taking Zel with me"

"I have a change of plans. I'll be leaving today and write the letter in one hour then have someone deliver it tomorrow." Theodore said satisfied with his plan.

"Okay, well I'll go call for Zelda wait," he pauses then thinks. "How about you call for Zel and we meet in town, do you have the potions?" He asked smiling

"Yes, if you need more just send me a letter and I'll buy a teleportation scroll to send them to you."

"Okay, I'll try out one of the bottles first. To test how good it is" he said stretching his hand out to receive it

Theodore handed what he had made to Ladory and said, "Well I'll leave them to you. I have to go, time is tight for me, I'll call Zelda for you and while I'm at it I'll give the letter to you guys to deliver."

Theodore thought about it then jumped in the room, "Changed my mind, give me a quill and paper I'll write the letter here to not waste anymore time."

'This-' "can you make up your mind?!" Ladory shouts, "when are you going to leave?"

"In a few minutes" Theodore said, sitting down beginning to write, then he paused and turned back to look at Ladory, "You can go take a bath or whatever you were going to do before I came in."

"Whatever" Ladory said walking to the bathroom