chapter 25

Ladory smiled at the girl in front of him, kicking his legs back and forth. Unlike his class this girl was completely fascinated by him. Well he can't blame the girl after all he was deviously handsome he had a charming personality too. Unlike his dear unwanted brother he was approachable.

"Well that's enough Victoria, classes end soon and my brother shall arrive soon"

"No worries lord Astolias I'm not scared, after all I'd like to know about the infamous twins of Serenity Academy. You'd do fine on the school's news papers!" She said out loud

Ladory who had the apple in his had put it down and hopped off the desk, "academy newspapers? Are you part of the academy newspaper club?"

"The president" she said with pride

Ladory smiled then snuck up closer to her in return she slightly blushed, "you might prove to be both a nuisance as well as a proper tool as well, then why don't you white wash our reputation?"

"White was-"

Before she could finish the bell rang, signaling the end of class he smiled at her, "we shall discuss this at a later date as for now. Goodbye miss Prudence"

"Wait I-"

Before she could touch him Tallose stop her, "master said at a later date"

Tallose then follows behind him, leaving Prudence confused.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Lloyd dust the rest of the chalk dust off his hands smiling, "I'd like for assignments to be complete by next class I have high expectations" he said casually

He looked at Theodore, "especially you Mr. Astolias"

Theodore felt like his heart skipped a beat for a second having Lloyd look at him. It was a foreign feeling that he could not distinguish what it meant.

Nonetheless he smiled in response afterall it wasn't bad to have expectations specifically coming from Lloyd that is.

Lloyd patted his head before walking out the classroom with his books in his arms, thus heading for lunch.

Ladory on his way to find Theodore was about to bump shoulders with Lloyd but in a split second missed, the moment Ladory saw Theodore he chirped.

"It's time for the second round!"

Lloyd paused it was the hall open space, he put a finger on his lip, "shhhhh, disruptive noise aren't allowed at the academy Mr. Astolias. If it were any other occasion I'd have to give you an detention but for now it'll be excused"

Ladory raised a brow and waited for Lloyd to leave who took one last glance at Theodore before leaving this time completely. Ladory looked at Theodore.

"That's your teacher? Isn't he a little too young?"

"He is an assistant teacher," Theodore said, looking at the direction Lloyd left.

"Oh, your class must be interesting. Anyway it's time for the next shuffle!"

Ladory was wondering why Theodore was still looking in that direction, then he grinned he still remembers he and Zelda teasing him. "Oooh, looks like big brother has a crush"

Theodore looked back at Ladory tilting his head and asked with pure genuine curiosity, "How would I be able to determine if I have a crush on someone?"

Ladory blinked time and time again he forgot his brother was a moron when it comes to his own feelings, "well, I don't know how to explain it. You just do when you do" Ladory said

"...That didn't answer my question" Theodore said with a sigh, if only he could just barrow Ladory's emotional intelligence for a moment.

"Well, there aren't any right answers really. I myself have never truly fallen in love and having a crush is but a fleeting feeling you'll get over it. Don't dwell so much on it, if you don't want to end up facing an Unrequited love" Ladory said as he pinched Theodore's cheek

"If it's only a fleeting feeling then I don't need it." Theodore said in a muffled voice.

"Hmm, you're right but it's not something you can necessarily control. And since you are like a baby experiencing something for the first time you might be surprised on how long it can stick with you hehe. It's a sickness really"

Ladory then paused, why does he feel like the older twin? "Anyway enough discussing about crushes as I said a fleeting thing, a teen phase whatever you might call not everyday you get a young somewhat attractive? Teacher of course your young blood will boil. Now let's go outside and shuffle" Ladory said

Theodore somewhat understood what Ladory was saying and so he put those thoughts at the back of his mind. "Alright then shall we discuss this while eating?"

"If it what's my big brother wants then of course he shall have" Ladory said

Ladory guided Theodore outside to where Tallose was with the basket of names on the table where lunch, if one thing Ladory knows about his brother is that he was a glutton so lunch was already prepared.

"Now that's a good tree boy" Ladory smiled

Tallose blushed as a small smile carved up the corner of his lips, he liked the praises Ladory gives as well.

"Now enjoy your feast brother" Ladory said, as Tallose drags the chair out for him to sit.

Ladory casually sat down and Tallose shoved the chair, it took him seconds later to pick up the napkin to rest across his legs earning a strong stare from Ladory. "I can do it myself"

"S-sorry master"

Tallose back off, still Ladory kept on glaring. "Has he gotten bolder recently?" Ladory asked Theodore

"It seems so" Theodore stopped eating, giving Tallose a glance with a chilling stare before resuming to eat like nothing happened.

Tallose didn't dare to look at Theodore, but if his impudence caused Ladory to punish him he didn't mind.

"Interesting, hmm. I'll spare you this time around I'm feeling quite generous recently"

Tallose was taken aback, why was he not being punished?

Theodore's lips couldn't help but twitch into a smile and so he suggested in a happy tone, "Dory next time he does something wrong why not send him to me or lock him up in an isolated place where he can't see the light of day nor meet anyone"

"Brother It's a fantastic idea but you forgot one main issue, he is a high elf. Spirits are naturally around them isolate him may not be easy but I'm sure you punish him just fine"

Tallose looked up at Theodore with dead eyes, interfering with something like this he thought of Theodore as a nuisance.

Theodore could guess Tallose's displeasure on how things turned out so he smiled ever so brightly yet menacingly at Tallose, he didn't care what Tallose thought of him as long as he could punish this perverted elf in the place of his brother.

Ladory took the glass with wine to make a toast, "cheers to blood and carnage"

Theodore looked at the glass of wine and drank it thinking back to the times when he got drunk in his past life; they weren't good memories as he was ashamed to admit that he was a violent drunk.

A/n