chapter 38

Lloyd looked at Theodore as he put his clothes back on, "question, who is your target specifically"

Lloyd said as he fixed his cuffs, it was a casual question and the manner in which spoke made it seem there was nothing to his question but for Lloyd it was never the case.

Theodore sits up to feel a bolt of pain on his back, it was something new. Theodore glanced at the blood stained on the sheets; he didn't sheets; he didn't look at it for long and he answered Lloyd's question, "Greog Keller, why do you ask?"

"So I don't mistakenly kill your target" he said casually

He fixed his robes then went and kissed Theodore, "be careful, unlike the previous target keller is not an amateur"

Though they were mere bugs to him and Theodore is a young prodigy, he estimates that Theodore lacks speed and strength. Beastmen have incredible physical strength, durability, speed and so on but not sufficient in magic but Keller is an exception along with another household.

Damon yes, that family. Excel in both magic and physical strength. Thinking about it, Lloyd is gonna need something from him now.

"Hm, in case. Here" he took out a potion from his robe pocket. "This will help you if you ever need"

He gently brushed Theodore's hair as he placed a kiss on his temple. "I might be busy for about 3 days," Lloyd informs him.

"Alright" Theodore says, feeling a surge of warmth in his heart.

After placing the potion in his hand Lloyd smiled, kissing him one more time before leaving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zelda walked into the room that seemed quite gloomy, sitting in the chair with a clear frown on his or rather her at the moment face. Zelda wonder what's wrong it's not often does Ladory seemed so gloomy she walks up to him slightly brushing her hand through his hair.

"What's wrong?" She said sweetly

Looking into the mirror seeing their reflection, she imagines Ladory as somewhat of a cute little sister.

"Theodore has grown up" Ladory said, "the bird has left the cage" he said sulking.

She took up the brush from the dresser and smiled, "I'm guessing his spending time with Mr. Wyburn?"

"Yeah, I just realized that I've changed"

"Changed?"

In his previous life he was quite the bachelor, popular with both men and women he had a wild lifestyle but since his reincarnation he hasn't tried to feed his libido. Seeing Theodore with that made him realize something, this body was currently a virgin!

Stamping his fist into his palm he made up his mind. "I will look for casual sex"

Zelda was taken aback, she had no interest in such matters and she is happy for Theodore but Ladory making such an announcement.

"Dory"

"Yes?"

"No" she said as she braided his hair

"Of course! It will be fun" he smiled

Zelda sighed, "do you want to end with a loose reputation?"

"My reputation is already bad, I don't mind enjoying myself"

"Well as long as your happy" she said calmly giving up

After finishing the braid she smiled Hugging him before leaving, it was late in the night so Ladory lunch in bed getting some shut eyes.

The next day came, he was sitting in his room waiting for Alestor. He had told him where he said and that he should deliver it here. His mind then thinks maybe he could use him but then again how will he pin him down and have him stay down?

Ladory stopped in his tracks, when he saw Alestor. "Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"You were waiting anyway there was no need to" Alestor said, bringing out the report he got.

"Right, I guess you wouldn't give two f**ks about common decency" he said getting up

Ladory got up taking the report, he looked at it smiling. "Now this is details"

Ladory then placed it aside and put his hand behind his back stooping over a bit smirking at Alestor, behind him he was using his powers to make magic vines to bind him.

"I'm curious, what do you necessarily like about me? Or I was mistaken and you actually just want my body cause if so I don't mind under the condition your bottom of course" Ladory said as he itched closer stretching the vines behind him.

Alestor did not know what Ladory was up to but it didn't matter, "Well should we start with your personality? You're different from others and your outward appearance isn't bad either, if you'd like me to be more specific then you're radical way of thinking attracts me"

Ladory blinked twice, "you like crazy people, huh" Ladory said with a slight smile curving at the end of his lips.

Ladory then flashed it over him and wrapped him, "I need to know a few more things about you before I can make up my mind or heart" Ladory said honestly. "If I'm being honest I am a wild card, so if you can't take me give up"

Ladory dragged the vines closer as he tightened the knot, he looked up to him with face inches apart. "I'm gonna tie you up and keep you under my bed. What do you say to that?"

"Depending on the meaning under?" Alestor says already calculating what to do.

"It says what it means, I tie you up and keep you under my bed until I am back" Ladory said clearly. "Maybe there is something else after who knows it depends on if you will be obedient and keep still"

Ladory lips touched his lips as of he was ready to kiss him but in the last second pulled off tightening the bind,"now be a good boy and stay"

Ladory pushed him back towards the bed, happily. 'So obvious and naive, almost cute'

Alestor let himself be tied up. He really did not mind waiting and his "teammates" would come searching for him later but it didn't matter if they saw him like this.

"I'll wait then" Alestor said with a cheeky smile.

Ladory smiled happily as he rest on his bed, "good now I'll be back"

Ladory said laying a kiss on his lips before walking out the room and closed it..