chapter 8

Ladory and Theodore looked at the extravagant school door entrance, it was huge, lavish and all the things that spelled money and power.

Serenity Academy, the dream academy that the otome takes place in, is a neutral school in the 6 empire's. This place was a neutral zone where status is flaunted and the weak is looked down upon. Names of the 6 empire's is.

Westalis, Zenethia, briya, Carcillo, Draetia and Relan all make up the six empires the empire they live in is Draetia empire, a prominent empire that is the third strongest. As they entered they saw all kinds of races: the beast race, the elven race, the dwarven and the fairy race.

The fairies are called changelings but they are very offensive when you call them that.

"Well, it's fantasy for a reason right brother?" Ladory asked rhetorically.

Theodore nods while looking outside fascinated by the new races he was seeing.

They all walked and gathered in the large hall where they went to find a seat, suddenly Zelda waved her hand in the air.

"Theo! Dory over here!"

They looked over and Ladory smiled but then his blood railed up when he saw who was beside her he turned to Theodore and said.

"I call dibs" he pointing at the boy beside her

"You can't do that" Theodore pauses and then talks again, "This is a fair game, the one to kill him first gets him simple, you can't call dibs"

Ladory pouts, "fine, but don't be disappointed when I start killing them all" he chuckled

"If you can do it that is" Theodore smirks as he says it.

They both walked over to Zelda who smiled at them, Ladory hugs her as she hugs back she hugs Theodore as well then let's go.

"Guys I'd like to introduce you to Oliver Schumer, he helped me come here. Sir Schumer these are my friends Theodore and Ladory Astolias"

Theodore covers his smile and then leans to Ladory and whispers, "Schumer more like scum"

"Ofcourse, his route was pathetic. He openly flirts with females that have a close description to the female protagonist and when his desires couldn't be fulfilled he blames and guilt trips the female lead into "loving" him" he whispered back.

Theodore nods and turns back to Oliver, "Nice to meet you Sir Schumer, I am Theodore Astolias, this is my little brother Ladory Astolias"

Oliver looked at them, he didn't like how they were whispering and talking straight in front of him, it was like they were openly mocking him, at least their eyes reflected that. He went dark for a second before smiling and offering his hand out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, as you know by lady Vondergus' introduction my name is Oliver Schumer"

Theodore takes his hand and to test his strength out, he puts some strength into his handshake.

Oliver flinched a bit but he didn't back down his hostility was now clear to him he squeezed back he wasn't weak either.

'These people aren't good'

Theodore smiles brightly without feeling a little bit of Oliver's strengths and says, "Sir Schumer is very strong, I look forward to sparring with you in the future"

Theodore said with a hidden meaning behind it. After releasing hands he clenched his fist then released it and repeated it once more.

"I too look forward to that," he said with hidden hostility.