chapter 13

Theodore woke up 3 hours early, it still looked like it was night time but felt like it was already morning. Theodore never needed an alarm to wake up, he had always been like that as long as he knew what time he wanted to wake up he would be his own alarm clock.

Sleepiness wasn't something he has experienced, that is if he got a goodnight's sleep and wasn't exhausted it meant that he wouldn't feel sleepy unless he got food coma which he did often.

He made sure that he was in peak condition today, he can never underestimate an opponent no matter how weak they are. He prepared himself leisurely and all he needed was magic and mana but he had also brought weapons just in case.

He took his time to get to the entrance of the forest waiting for Zelda, as he waited he was eating breakfast for the second time.

The sun had yet to rise because he arrived one hour early, he wondered where Zelda was right now.

Zelda had just finished applying the makeup. Her clothing was pure white lily and fluttering, she hated this way of dressing she was more of a modest or revealing character. But her mother said only harlots dress like that to impress men and steal husbands, she wanted to wear something that fits her personality.

But this was something to dress for the occasion she smiled and left so she could meet up with Theodore, she stepped out the carriage opening her white flurry umbrella. The sun wasn't even out nor was it raining there was no need for an umbrella.

After doing some walking she saw Theodore then immediately locked arms with him, smiled calmly yet coldly.

"Good morning master Theodore, what brings you the pleasure to take a morning stroll" she said politely.

Theodore gave a small smile and said, "Good morning to you too m'lady Zelda, the weather is so perfect that I couldn't resist myself from going for a walk"

Theodore leaned closer to her ear but not too close and said in hushed tone, "Took you long enough"

She smiled sadistically then whispered back, "a lady must always come at her best, plus do you not want this seduction to work, do you want me to blend in with bushes and animals." she asked sarcastically.

Theodore looked up and down then said jokingly, "My my you don't look much different from your usual not good looking self, how could you ever seduce anyone?"

Theodore laughed lightly, "You see as a person I do not seek the thrill of romance therefore I do not care for my appearance but I do know that my little brother is quite good looking"

Zelda smiled cracked, her lips twitched twice. "Milord, when was the last time you looked in the mirror? Do you what Title your famous?, the silver ghost. If not for me people might mistake you for a stalker". She then continued to add, "your brother is good looking because he knows how to appeal and deceive others While you often look like a lost kid a crowd of adults as what your brother would say; you look like a stuck out thumb" she smiled

"You mean a sore thumb? Either way my little brother is more of a child than I am..." Theodore does believe this to be true to some extent.

"Yet somehow he is able to blend in better than you?, are you ashamed as the older sibling?" She asked.

"Not at all, well Zelda that is all for today the sun is rising and our target is getting closer... my target" He said, correcting himself.

Zelda straightened then looked forward, "Niel Roosevelt, I've been doing some research. Not my type to say but will do this is my first time attempting seduction so I may mess up" she informs.

"It's alright" Theodore says understandingly.

She nods as both continue to walk down into the forest.