chapter 7

After receiving their presents they moved further in the alley to do what Ladory said he would do.

As they were walking they met 3 men who were visibly from the slums counting the money they had gathered through extortion and what they would call protection fee.

Theodore looked at them and then said to Ladory, "Aren't they good targets?"

"Easy but yes, it's time I got blood on my hands. This pony lifestyle is just not for me"

He took off the necklace and it's time to test it out.

"Pssp, come here pigs" he grins he wasn't a fan of surprise attacks best to come head on.

"Who are you little shits?!" The leader yelled, snarling.

Ladory smiled then gently licked his blade, in a flash he ran in front of them and cut the knees. One fell down bawling then started crawling after the cut that enabled him.

"Awe poor unfortunate soul, let me take this little pig out it's misery kekekeke"

He then took the dagger stab in the back of the neck and blood splattered on him, the other tried to attack him but swiftly dodge then stabbed him in the arm. He wrapped around the lifting his body then kicked the guy in his chin, it turned upwards. Both fell he dragged out the dagger then he stabbed this one in the heart.

The leader took two steps back scared, "M-Monster!! Get away from me!!".

The man then started to run, Ladory grins sadistically as his eyes glowed with bloodlust.

"Don't run off yet!!, I'm just getting started Hehehehehe"

He soon started to chase after him laughing maniacally.

"Get that monster the fxxk away from me!!"

Suddenly something came down from the rooftop falling directly in front of the running man who got killed smoothly with a single slash.

"Sorry, I had business with this man" The voice clearly belongs to a teen boy.

Ladory frowns, upset he was having fun just now, he simply walked up in front of him placing the dagger under his chin.

"If you're really sorry then you take his place" Ladory said glaring at him.

The boy laughs lightly and says, "unfortunately I can't do that, it's actually simply your fault for being too slow"

He's frown was now more apparent and the anger in his eyes were clear, "I wasn't slow I was having fun until a cockroach flew from nowhere" place the dagger closer

"Then you should have had fun a bit faster you little maniac" He says moving swiftly knocking the dagger away and jumping back to the roof.

He waved and then disappeared.

Theodore, who was always following without interfering, came closer to Ladory and said, "What's with meeting weird teenagers today?"

Ladory simply turned at him, "teenager? I don't see any fly roaches that need to be stepped on".

"Well either way have fun, I'll go back to eating food" Theodore said while waving his hand.

"All you think about is your belly, anyway I'll find more toys toy play with" he smiled

Theodore went stall to stall and eventually got into a food coma.

He decided to rest yet he felt like sleeping right there that is why he was dreading trying to find Ladory, if he didn't he might fall into danger.