12) f o r g o t t e n

Miles leaned his forehead against the raindrop spattered car window, absent-mindedly eyeing the passing night view of the city. He knew the glass was filmed so that he could see outside, but no one could see in, so it was like watching television. All the wine and champagne he had consumed had made his head fuzzy and he dreaded he was going to pass out as soon as he made it to Ash's.

The driver dropped off Miles' dad first, mainly because Miles insisted on it. He didn't want to see the judgement in his dad's eyes or hear his dismay about Miles going to see someone in the "wrong" side of the city. He couldn't understand why everyone made such a big deal about money, let alone why people acted like being poor somehow made you lesser.

"Are you sure this is the right address?" The driver furrowed his brows briefly before remembering how unprofessional it was to let his feelings show. Especially when with Anthony Bardot's only son.

"Yes." Miles got up and thanked the driver. He texted Ash, telling him he was downstairs and after a while Ash appeared behind the door. They climbed the stairs in silence, yet Miles could already feel his spirits lifting. It had been a long and exhausting day, but the hard part was over. 

At the apartment door Ash turned to take a good look at Miles. He let his gaze move leisurely up and down Miles' body, making Miles' cheeks burn and his heart thud faster. He was rendered quiet, just waiting for Ash to break the silence. 

"You clean up nice." Ash finally approved and Miles let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding.

He followed Ash into his apartment, feeling a smile tucking up the corners of his mouth. As soon as the door closed behind them, Ash pulled Miles closer from the belt loops of his slacks. He didn't lean in for a kiss, but simply pressed their bodies together while slowly sliding his hands up to Miles' sides.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Ash started unbuttoning Miles' shirt. He slid it off Miles' shoulder while planting tantalising kisses along his neck. When he was done with the buttons, he slipped his hands under the shirt and let his arms circle around Miles' waist. "I'm making you forget all that bonehead said and you're going to let me."

"Oh, really?" Miles teased, his lips curving to an amused grin. Ash graced his earlobe with his teeth and pulled him closer. When Ash slipped the shirt on the floor and trailed his hands down Miles' chest and stomach, Miles chuckled shakily: "Okay, I guess I am."

Ash undid Miles' slacks, letting them hang low on his hips while he captured his lips into a heated kiss. There was something titillating about the way Ash's hands moved on his body, hungry like they couldn't get enough yet deliberate like they wanted to appreciate all they touched, and the way his pupils dilated when he took in what he saw. 

[smut warning, feel free to skip]

Miles thought he was going to lose his mind when Ash pulled down the trousers and his briefs. And then, when Ash took a firm hold of the base of his dick, he didn't even remember what he was supposed to forget anymore. Ash moved his hand up and down, slowly, and he never once parted from the kiss. Miles was moaning into his mouth, deepening the kiss until he felt like he was suffocating. He arched his neck and shut his eyes, losing himself in waves of pleasure. 

Ash moved to kiss his neck and down his chest. Then he licked his way down Miles' stomach and all the way down on him, taking him into his mouth as deep as he could. Miles tousled Ash's hair, cursing between the pants. Ash started moving faster and sucking harder, taking Miles to the edge in no time.

"A-Ash.." It was all Miles could get out of his mouth, to warn Ash, and then he was coming down his throat. Ash swallowed and licked his lips before standing up. He was looking pleased with himself, when he wrapped his arms around Miles to steady him.