Chapter 10: My Grand Plan

Art By: hypplewerb_pararap
This art literally explains my feelings as I wrote the chapter😅
You'll see why in a few minutes-
ENJOY-!

Y/n swung away after she "miraculous peonybuged" the akuma attack and made sure the akumatized person was okay.
She waved bye to Chat Noir and had only one goal: get into bed and never come out.
This akuma attack was a hard one for Y/n, the akumatized person was more witty and had a more concrete plan than the other akumatized civilians Y/n and Chat had fought.
Y/n's mind was also in many different places at once.
She had mysterious psycho hallucinations in her mind, Marinette, Chat Noir, school, friends, Master Su Han, and Shadowmoth.
With every akuma attack, Y/n made it an ultimate goal to analyze where this person was akumatized, why they were akumatized, and try to trace the source.
She's had her suspicious on different people throughout the months she's now been living in Paris, and with school almost over, she could maybe even take one day off to just look for akuma's, try to find where they came from.
Now that Y/n thought about it, she could use a miraculous.
Y/n was already in bed now and de-transformed when she sat up and gasped.
"What is it Y/n?" Tikki asked, worried.
"I know how to defeat Shadowmoth, I can finally confess to Chat Noir! We can be happy! Maybe Marinette will even make those crazy illusions go away! I gotta call Chat and tell him, we can stop Shadowmoth! Oh my Lord- OH MY LORD!" Y/n got more progressively excited as her plan continued to unfold and take shape in her mind.
"Wait what?" Tikki tilted her head with confusion.
"I'll explain to you later, we gotta go though!" Y/n transformed again, swinging out of her room.
It was a Saturday in the middle of the afternoon.
When Y/n first noticed the villain attacking, she told her parents she was going to go see Alya, as far as her parents were still concerned, she was still over there.
"Great, check that box off the worry list." Y/n thought to herself as she took a breath on the rooftop of a building.
She dialed Chat's number and smiled a bit once she saw the contact photo for him.
Chat was teaching her how her yo-yo worked that day, it was back when she was first becoming used to being Peonybug.
Once Chat Noir put his contact information in, Y/n took a photo fast, saying "Cheese!" as she did so.
Y/n chuckled softly as she reminisced on the moment, Chat looked so annoyed and done with Y/n, but if you looked close enough, you could see the faintest of smiles playing on his lips.
"Hello?" Chat picked up the device.
"Chat? Yes, hi, I need you to meet me at our patrol meeting spot now!" Y/n talked quickly into the phone.
"Wow, wow, wow, wow, pause, rewind and freeze, why? Patrol's not till later." Chat asked.
Y/n mentally slapped herself, why did she always have to be so vague?
"I know how to find out Shadowmoth's identity, but I wanted to run it by you first!"
Y/n started to pace around the random building.
"What?! Ok, I'm on my way." Chat hung up.
Y/n started to smile and feel giddy, maybe today was also the day Y/n even confessed her love?
After she explains her plan to Chat, they won't have to worry about Shadowmoth because he'll have already been defeated.
They could confess their identities, form a rock solid relationship with one another, be normal teens who don't have hallucinations every day.
Y/n could feel her cheeks warm, she felt like she had to bang at the part of her chest that held her heart, it was beating to fast.
Y/n swung away to her's and Chat's meeting spot, and awaited patiently for his arrival.
Chat swung in not too long afterwards.
"Peebs." Chat smiled as he put his stick away.
"Chat." Y/n smiled back, too scared to call him her kitty after the incident which was now a few weeks ago.
"So, what's the grand plan for defeating our ultimate enemy?" Chat cocked his head up, sitting down on top of the brick railing, his feet dangling over the edge.
"Master Su Han entrusted me with the miracle box, right?" Y/n sat by Chat Noir.
"As far as I know yes." Chat leaned back a bit, his hands keeping him from falling backwards.
"With every lesson I've had with Su Han, he's also taught me about each miraculous. Their strengths, weaknesses, you get the jist." Y/n used her hands to help her explain.
"Where is this going exactly?" Chat chuckled almost nervously.
"The dog miraculous!" Y/n stood up, not able to contain her excitement.
"Uh, woof?" Chat smiled awkwardly.
"No silly! The dog miraculous fetches whatever the ball touches! I can unify The ladybug and dog miraculous, once I purify the next akuma we face, I can quickly touch it with the ball before it flies off and disintegrates!" Y/n started to explain more throughly.
"And once you say fetch, it'll lead us to the other white butterflies because they're the same..." Chat started to catch on.
Chat stood up in order to face me, his face was a mixture of surprise and worry.
"All we have to do is say fetch before Shadowmoth de-transforms, follow the ball with purpose and stride,"
"And we find Shadowmoth." Chat finished
Y/n's sentence.
"Yes!" Y/n jumped up and down.
Chat stopped Y/n's jumping by grabbing her hands.
The interaction was enough to set Y/n's heart ablaze, it caused her to stop jumping immediately. Especially after seeing Chat's torn face.
"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.
"I-, I don't want to defeat Shadowmoth yet." Chat confessed.
"What?!" Y/n let go of his hands by the shock.
"Why?!" Y/n's voiced cracked on every letter.
"Because, I don't know?" Chat strained on his words and eventually sat down and sighed a very long, tired sigh.
Y/n sat down in front of him and placed a loving and gentle hand on his knee.
"My home life...it's very lonely. I'm always expected to act one way and talk one way and be perfect," Chat stared at his hands.
"But when I'm Chat Noir, I can be myself! I can say how I feel at the moment, and act like the me I've always wanted to be, I don't have that at home...I don't have you either..." Chat trailed off, his hand covering a bit of his mouth from his confession.
Y/n's cheeks flared bright red.
"What does that mean?!" She thought to herself.
"Chat...," Y/n trailed off. "You'll always have me." Y/n assured him.
Chat gave her a half smile, nodding in acknowledgment.
"So...," Y/n said after a few seconds.
"does that mean that, you like me?" Y/n said slowly, scooting closer to Chat.
Chat cradled Y/n's face in his hand, Y/n immediately melted into it.
She's rarely ever seen this side of Chat Noir, but she always felt warm and fuzzy inside whenever he acted this way. As Peonybug and herself, although if she was being honest with herself, she never changed personalities like Chat noir had to do when he was in his civilian form.
She's always been...herself.
She closed her eyes and placed her hand on Chat's to keep his hand cradling her face.
When she opened them, Chat was a lot closer than he was before.
"I don't want to feel this way." Chat was whispering now, his face barely inches away from Y/n's.
Y/n could feel her heart rate accelerate, and tug at her heartstrings.
"Why?" Y/n cupped the side of Chat's face, opposite to the side he was gently holding.
"Because then I would be treating you just like I treated Ladybug, and that's not fair. I loved her with all my heart, but she was awful to me. What if this is just a repeat?" Chat's voice cracked a bit, the fear evident in his voice.
Y/n shook her head a bit with a soft smile.
"You wanna know a secret?" Y/n gave Chat and knowing smile.
"What?" Chat asked.
"I'm inlove you too." Y/n whispered.
Chat's eyes widened a bit at her confession, the one
Y/n had been dying to tell him for so long.
Much to Y/n's surprise, Chat closed the distance between them first, both of his hands now cupping her face.
He pressed his lips firmly on hers, but they were soft and delicate on Y/n's.
Time. Actually. Stopped.
If Y/n's spirit flew from her body to observe the scene, she'd see the birds' flaps stop, the clouds quit their drifts, she would see the people walking from below her slow down and pause midway in their conversations, stopping midway through their steps.
Y/n could feel her own heart rate stop, for if it continued to beat it would be too much.
Before Y/n's brain could function again, her hands moved faster than her brain's ability to compute.
She felt her fingers run themselves through Chat's hair, twirling her fingers through every strand and lightly tugging on them as she deepened the kiss.
When they broke apart, Y/n heard a faint gasp from Chat Noir as he sucked in a breath.
How long had they been kissing? What time was it? What day was it?
All of these thoughts ran through Y/n's head until she heard Chat Noir start to laugh.
If she wasn't red by then, she was definitely red now.
That laugh was like a treasure, a precious, thought consuming treasure that Y/n was going to forever hold dear to her heart.
He, he was her treasure, and she was going to do everything she could to protect him no matter what.
Y/n gently removed her hands from Chat's hair and slid them downwards until they reached the middle of Chat's back.
She interlocked her hands and kept them there,
not wanting to break apart of Chat.
She could feel Chat Noir's contagious laughter seep into her throat as she let out a light-hearted, soft chuckle.
"Kitty!" Y/n softly spoke as Chat rested his forehead on top of hers.
"Yes?" Chat smiled, his eyes closed but peaceful.
"Wanna get some ice cream?" Y/n asked next.
Chat noir wrapped his arms around Y/n and lightly pushed her with his body until she was laying down.
He rested his head on her chest and Y/n started to play with his hair.
They stayed like that for a few minutes, the afternoon sun covered by the drifting clouds.
It was peaceful, serene.
"Yeah." Chat replied shortly after.
Y/n and Chat decided that they might as well get patrol done since they were already out of the confinement of their houses.
They got their ice cream and just went on a very, very long walk around Paris.
They were on alert but they also took the time to enjoy each other's company.
They did cliche couples stuff.
They held hands, Chat picked a red rose out for her, cliche things like that.
It boggled Y/n's mind how her Chat Noir went from hating her...to loving her.
She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks at the very thought of that.
Love.
"Goodbye Peony!" Chat said after patrol. He held her hands close to his heart, his grip tight.
Y/n lifted her feet up, close to her tip toes as she kissed Chat on the nose.
"Bye Kitty." Y/n laughed.
She could see Chat's grin playing on his face, it was like his whole persona changed from depressed, heart-broken and hurt, to a goofy, lovable and gentle guy.
And as Y/n swung away with her heart filled to the brim with joy, a thought had occurred to her.
Not one hallucination happened today.
"HAH! Take that Marinette!" Y/n thought triumphantly to herself.
Then she also realized she had to enter through her front door to not cause any suspicion about where she'd really been.
Y/n found an ally nearby her house and quickly de-transformed there, walking with a pep in her step as she took out the keys to her house and let herself in.
"How was Alya's?" She could hear her dad speak from the living room.
Y/n smiled, "It was great!"
"Did you finish all of your homework hon?" Her mom asked as she kissed her forehead.
"No, I'll get right on it!" Y/n skipped every other step as she climbed her way upstairs.
"Take your time but dinner is almost ready!"
Y/n heard her mom call after her as she closed the door to her room.
Later that night, after saying goodnight to her parents, finishing her homework, talking to Tikki, relaxing and getting ready for bed, Y/n fell asleep, content and happy.
Only for Marinette to rain of her parade as soon as Y/n entered her dreamscape.
*sighs*

Thank you for reading!
Please let me know if I made any mistakes!
Have a blessed day/morning/night!<3