Chapter 13: Listen...Please

Art by: Sofilandstuff

Y/n didn't have a plan of any kind, all she knew was that she had to apologize...for turning into her.
"I'm sorry Kitty, I'm so, so sorry." Y/n repeated to herself in between her pants as she leapt over buildings and swung over houses.
Y/n looked up into the sky and squinted, the sun vanishing from her sight and being replaced with dark, grey clouds.
"Shoot." She mumbled.
The whole sky turned eerie, and bleak, but Y/n continued to search for her partner.
A drop, two drops, three drops, a drizzle from the clouds started to sprinkle onto
Y/n.
It was starting to rain.
"CHAT!" Y/n yelled over the swelling sound of rain falling harder.
Over a clap of thunder she could hear someone shout, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
She followed that sound, it was her lifeline.
Even though it was raining hard now, she could see the black silhouette of Chat Noir.
"CHAT, PLEASE, LET ME TALK TO YOU." She shouted as she slowly started to catch up to him.
"I SAID GO AWAY!" Chat screamed at her.
But Y/n refused to let it end this way.
As she jumped mid air, she used her yo-yo to wrap its string around Chat.
She yanked him towards her and they were finally face to face.
Only, Y/n forgot a tiny little detail in her plan.
They were still in the air, and now they were falling.
"LET ME GO Y/N!" Chat yelled over the rain.
"NEVER!" Y/n shouted back.
As they fell closer to the ground, Y/n saw how they were about to land in the middle of the park.
She also saw how if they were to hit the ground, Chat would hit the ground first.
She was not going to let that happen.
Taking back her word, she released Chat from her yo-yo and instead grabbed his wrists.
Chat tried to yank them away from her but Y/n was very persistent.
Using the momentum from Chat's yanking, she twirled themselves around and she was now facing the ground, her back faced towards the grass.
Chat realized what she was now doing, but it was too late, they had hit the ground.
Y/n and Chat rolled and toppled over each other until finally, they were still.
Y/n was now laying on top of Chat Noir and Chat Noir's arms were wrapped tightly around Y/n.
Both of them now realizing that the other wasn't harmed, Chat quickly released himself from Y/n, pushed her off of him and ran to pick speed back up to propel himself back into the air.
"Wait, CHAT!" Y/n quickly got up as well, running after him.
"I don't want to hear ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY." Chat sharply turned his head to the side, stopping abruptly.
Y/n rammed into him by his sudden stillness, and they both fell to the ground once again.
More prepared this time, Y/n pinned him to the ground.
At this point, Y/n was leaning towards Chat, her knees on the ground on either side of his body and her back slightly bent. Chat was now laying under her, his legs in between hers, his wrists still pinned to the ground.
The rain was falling harder now, their hair was soaked, and their outfits were reflecting the raindrops on them.
Chat's face was angry, but also filled with so much hurt.
Y/n could see he was trying not to cry, which made her eyes prick with tears as well.
"Chat." Y/n said, firmly.
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY!" Chat screamed at her.
Y/n couldn't help but cringe away from how angry he was.
But it hurt her even more knowing that she caused this pain.
Y/n gently let go of his wrists and went to cup his face instead.
Chat's eyes were shut tightly, he was grunting and panting, his breaths uneven.
"Kitty." Y/n said, softly.
Chat opened his eyes to look at her this time, even though it was raining, Y/n could tell he was crying.
Chat sat up a bit, his elbows propped behind him to keep him from fully laying down.
"I'm sorry." Y/n whispered, tears dripping from her chin along with the raindrops.
Chat choked back a sob as Y/n lightly pressed her forehead against his, her hands gently pushing Chat's face towards hers.
"I'm so, so sorry Kitty." Y/n said again, her voice shaking and cracking with every word she spoke.
Y/n leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against his.
She was taken by surprise when Chat deepened the kiss, sitting up fully as he did so.
His arms wrapped themselves around her again as a clap of thunder echoed across the sky.
When they broke apart, Y/n didn't want to open her eyes again. She was too afraid she'd see his broken face staring down on her.
"Y/n, open your eyes please." Chat whispered, his voice now soft but a little raspy from his yelling.
"I'm sorry." Y/n pressed her hands on his chest, bowing her head.
"Y/n, please." Chat whispered even softer on the last word.
Y/n shook her head lightly and slowly looked up, her eyes opening to be met with beautiful, green eyes.
"I forgive you." Chat kissed Y/n once more.
Y/n choked on her sobs as she smiled, but it looked more like she was in pain.
She pulled him close to her and buried her face in the crook of his neck.
Her earrings beeped and Y/n transformed into her civilian form. Chat's ring beeped and he transformed into his.
"I love you Adrien." Y/n spoke into his neck.
Adrien lightly chuckled as he wrapped his arms tighter around Y/n.
"I love you too."

Y'all this is the chapter that started it all...because I DREAMT IT LOL.
Sorry for the short chapter!
Next week will be longer, I promise!
I hope you enjoyed!
Have a blessed day/morning/night<3