Chapter 15: It's You and Me Against The World

Last chapter y'all, enjoy!(;'ٹ')
Art by: tm_black_cat

"Master Su-Han! Master Su-Han!" Y/n yelled as Adrien carried her from building to building. It was the morning after everything was said and done. During the night, Y/n would wake up due to her brain not being used to now having control over its dreams again. Adrien was by her side the whole night, comforting her, and helping her back to sleep when needed.
Since the ladybug miraculous was now broken, Adrien -or Chat Noir- had to carry her around as they leaped from building to building. A spark of hope being their only source to stay motivated to find him.
Adrien stopped on top of a building, balancing himself and Y/n on top of the chimney.
"Peebs, I don't think we're gonna find him..." Adrien trailed off.
"We have to! We didn't go through all of this just to give up now. Let's keep going." Y/n readjusted herself in Adrien's arms.
Adrien let out a deep sigh, partially from his tiredness and from carrying Y/n for so long.
"Ok Peebs, we'll keep going." Adrien mildly huffed.
"Thank you!" Y/n kissed his cheek, careful to not let any fragments of the earrings fall from her cupped hands.
Adrien gave her a small grin as he leaped back into the air only to collide right into Su-Han himself.
Neither one noticed, but he was balancing on a few cable wires, perfectly still, scarily undetectable.
Adrien held Y/n steady in his arms as they fell to the ground.
"Master Su-Han!" Y/n greeted in relief, a huge smile plastered on her face.
"Peonybug, Chat Noir," Su-Han nodded.
"I don't understand why you call for me young one, our training session isn't until tomorrow." Su-Han jumped from the wire, landing perfectly balanced with his hands still held firmly behind his back.
"It's my miraculous, I-well...it's hard to explain." Y/n slowly walked up to her master, showing him the fragments of her miraculous.
Su-Han gasped and leaped back, appalled.
"Whatever caused you to commit such a notion!" He put his hand over his heart, clutching the fabric.
Y/n suddenly felt frozen, like she couldn't move or talk.
"I-I-um..."
"How about we sit and talk and listen." Adrien placed a gentle hand on Y/n's shoulder calming the nerves and easing the tension in Y/n muscles almost immediately.
"Yes- I suppose, but I expect a good explanation from this." Su-Han sat down with his legs criss-crossed and his hands planted firmly on his knees, awaiting for the explanation.
Y/n hesitantly sat down in front of Su-Han, with Adrien sitting from next to her.
"Well, to give you some context, it all started when..."

"I-I don't even know what to say." Su-Han rubbed circles around his temples.
"I know, it's a lot to take in...do you believe us?" Y/n hesitatingly asked.
"Of course I do, I see no reason why you two would lie. It'd be foolish of me to assume first that you were lying." Su-Han nodded.
Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Adrien wrapped his arm around her shoulder to provide her a sort of comfort. Y/n melted into his touch immediately.
"So, can you fix it?" Adrien asked.
"I suppose so, you'll have to come with me though." Su-Han stood up.
"Where are we going?" Adrien asked as he lifted Y/n into his arms.
"My home." Su-Han replied, jumping into the air and taking off like a strike of lighting. There and then gone.
Adrien followed quickly behind though, using all of his strength to not stray behind.
Before long, they reached a balcony that connected to a window.
Su-Han opened the window and they climbed inside to be met with what looked like a training place for martial arts.
"Follow me, quickly." Su-Han ushered them over.
Adrien and Y/n spared a glance at each other as he set her down, closing the window behind them.
Y/n felt anxious. She kept looking down at her palms, counting each fragment to be sure that they were still all together. If even one piece was lost, Tikki would be gone forever, and it would be all her fault.
Adrien must've sensed her anxiety, once again he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pushing her slightly so she would cave in and lean into him. It worked.
They followed Su-Han further into the room until they reached a long bookshelf that almost covered the whole wall.
"I don't think now is the best time for reading Master." Adrien raised a brow.
"You misunderstand." Su-Han almost laughed. He tugged on a top shelf-book, the furthest to the leftside book on the second shelf, then a book furthest to the right on the same shelf all in one swift motion.
Just like that, the bookcase they were standing in front of started moving inside of the walls, disappearing to the right.
What laid behind the case was a dark planked door.
Su-Han opened the door with ease, leading Adrien and Y/n into a cozy, medieval like-room. It was filled with scrolls, more books, a few comfy chairs, a table, the walls being made of huge round stones, and a lectern that had a huge boom laid on top of it.
"The book of the miraculous." Su-Han answered before Y/n could ask.
"This holds the solution." Su-Han blew the dust off the book, turning the pages until he stopped.
"The miraculous if you will." Su-Han gestured his hand forward.
Y/n hesitantly shuffled forward, carefully placing each fragment and piece of Tikki's miraculous into the palm of his hand.
Su-Han started to work efficiently and effectively. He pieced together every bit of the earrings until they were semi-put together.
"Now, as I say the ingredients, pass them to me accordingly." Su-Zhan instructed, adjusting the magnifying monocle on his face.
"Dust from the sky," Su-Han started to call out.
Adrien and Y/n began to scramble around the room, checking every tag and every vial that could contain the strange ingredients Su-Han was requesting.
"Molten gold, and meteorite powder," Su-Han held his hands out each time he called for a new ingredient.
He worked with precision and poise, not even a sweat breaking from his brow.
"Finally," he said. "The wing of a dead ladybug." He requested.
Y/n did as she was asked. She found a small jar of dead ladybugs and couldn't help but feel a twang of sadness for the poor things. Their sacrifice would not go in vain.
She gently picked the wing off of one of the dead critters and handed it to Su-Han who crushed the wing into a fine powder. As he added the dust into the mixture a puff of dark red, smoke almost exploded in their faces.
Grabbing a syringe, Su-Han grabbed a vial's worth, spreading the contents across the miraculous.
The miraculous started to shine brightly.
"Miraculous, fix yourself." Su-Han ordered, the smallest of smiles filled of triumph playing in his face.
Adrien and Y/n held onto each other in anticipation as the miraculous rose and glowed until eventually, the glowing stopped.
The miraculous fell into Su-Han's hands, perfectly new and fixed.
A smile of contentment and care formed on the master's face as he handed the earrings to Y/n.
"I believe that this belongs to you Peonybug." Su-Han smiled.
Y/n put the earrings on, the earrings shining as a glowing ball of red circled around Y/n.
Y/n jumped on the balls of her feet in excitement as Tikki gained form.
"Y/n?" Her squeaky voiced asked.
"Tikki!" Y/n jumped up and down in glee, taking her Kwami into her hands and spinning around.
"Plagg, claws off." Adrien said.
As soon as his Kwami gained his form, he exclaimed in excitement, "Tikki!"
"Plagg!" Tikki flew over to hug the black cat miraculous.
They spun around the air as they embraced the other.
"Thank you." Y/n bowed to her master before engulfing him in a hug.
Su-Han seemed taken aback as he took a step back in surprise, only to smile and hug Y/n back.
"I made a promise to myself to be a better master for you heroes, I will never break that promise." Su-Han placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders.

"Y/n, what happened?" Tikki asked Y/n after her reunion with Plagg.
Su-Han, Adrien, Plagg, Tikki and Y/n were all enjoying lunch on Su-Han's second balcony like-patio.
"I thought that if I broke your miraculous then reformed you, it would break the ties your miraculous had with Marinette. That's how she was able to control my dreams and send me those illusions, it was our shared connection to you I'm afraid." Y/n frowned sadly.
"I see." Tikki looked down with sadness in her eyes as she nibbled on a cookie.
"Do not fret my little Kwami, I'm here now, and I'm not going so easily." Y/n lifted Tikki's chin up with her finger, giving her a soft smile.
Tikki smiled back, but the disappointment in her eyes was still evident.
Plagg nudged her with his shoulder, lightening her mood as she giggled and nudged him back.
Adrien and Y/n chuckled as they saw the two Kwamis interact, smiling at each other seconds afterward.
Suddenly, a huge explosion could be heard and seen from across town.
Not Akumas but swarms of graceful, black butterflies started to dance across the sky as swirls of black flowed and were attracted to one source just a few blocks away from where the group was having their lunch.
Adrien and Y/n shared a knowing, smug smile at each other as they stood up.
"Master Su-Han, we'll have to continue this later I'm afraid." Adrien cracked his knuckles.
"We apologize for the inconvenience Master." Y/n took one more sip from her teacup before placing it on the table.
"No, please, by all means, save the day heroes." Su-Han saluted the two, a grin playing in his face as well.
"Plagg, claws out!"
"Tikki, spots on!"
Leaping from the balcony, they travel to the rooftop of a building just meters from where their foe awaited them.
"Y/n?" Adrien asked.
"Yes Kitty?" Y/n replied.
"I love you." Adrien turned his body to face hers.
Y/n eyes widened in shock by the sudden confession before softening as her heart fluttered in her chest.
"I love you too." Y/n eyes seemed to have become more vibrant as her cheeks warmed by the confession.
Adrien held his hand up, almost like he was ready for a game of arm war.
"It's you and me against the world." His face molded into a mischievous but loving smile. Y/n took his hand into her's, giving him a tight squeeze
"Always and forever."

Thank you guys so much for reading this! This was such a pleasure to write and I'm very grateful for all of the support I've received! Chat Noir is such a lovable character and it was truly an honor to be able to not only write him in a new light, but also make a love story about him and my little version of Y/n.
I feel like there's more I maybe could have written to this story, maybe later I'll add on if I find there's a need to. But for now, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
Please let me know if I made any mistakes!
Have a blessed day/morning/night!<3