Chapter 11: Little Kitty On A Roof

Art by: enma_shikiten

"NO!" Marinette exploded as Y'n's vision adjusted to her dream.
"Excuse me?" Y/n crossed her arms, not bothered enough to the already bleak atmosphere.
"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" Marinette marched over to where Y/n stood.
"WHAT DID I SAY? NO FALLING INLOVE!" Marinette poked hard at Y/n's chest, causing Y/n to uncross her arms and take a few steps back.
"Who are you to say who I do and don't fall inlove with. I'm inlove with Chat Noir!" Y/n pressed the tips of her fingers to her chest.
"NO! You can't fall inlove with them! You can't!" Marinette's knuckles turned white from how hard she was clenching her fists.
Y/n's angered look turned into a smirk as she put her hands on her hips.
"I get it now, you're jealous." Y/n stated.
"I am not-!"
"Chat Noir told me all about your relationship. And you have no right to be jealous just because YOU shot him down time and time again!" Y/n looked down on Marinette as she backed her away.
"It's not jus- UGHHHHHHH!" Marinette groaned, stomping away.
"YOU KNOW I'M RIGHTTTTTTTT!" Y/n shouted after her, a victorious smirk playing on her face.
Y/n conjured herself a comfortable seat, tucking her legs in as she sat down and opened a nice book to read until she woke up.
But she didn't. Instead, a finger pressed itself onto the page Y/n was reading.
Y/n looked up, her face a mix of annoyed and confused.
Marinette sighs, sitting down beside her, a chair forming as she got comfortable.
A small coffee table forms between them, with two mugs filled with hot chocolate and f/d.
Y/n set her book down on the coffee table, taking her f/d and sipping on it while waiting for Marinette to speak.
Marinette looked in distress.
Her hands were tapping her knees repeatedly and her head kept turning to different angles, her eyes gazing wherever her hand turned.
Finally, she groans, looking down then back up at Y/n.
"Ok, fine, you're right, maybe a big reason is because I'm jealous." Marinette purses her lips, her cheeks reddening at her confession.
Y/n couldn't help but snort and laugh.
"How pathetic, is this the reason why you send me those illusions?." Y/n laughed louder, sounding more insane.
"What? No! They're to warn you! But you won't let me say their name." Marinette crossed her arms, mumbling the last bit.
Y/n wiped at her eyes from her tiredness and stared at Marinette, her face growing serious.
"I want you to get out of my life and leave me and Chat alone. You don't deserve him and I don't deserve this." Y/n set her drink down, gesturing to everything as she sat up.
"Hey, now wait a minu-!"
"Goodbye, Marinette. It has never been a pleasure."
Y/n glared at her as she woke up.
Y/n took a deep breath in, and a shaky one out, had she done it? Did she get rid of him and Marinette for good?
Suddenly, a burst of pain courses through
Y/n's brain as flashes of white and light blue pulse through her.
Y/n grabs her head in pain.
She quickly sat up and got out of bed, pacing around her room.
"Y/n?" Tikki asks in worry.
"C-can't- won't stop- it won't stop." Y/n strains as her breaths come out rapid and wheezy.
"Y-y/n?" Tikki's eyes widen.
"Tikki, spots on." Y/n woozily gets out.
She transformed and huffed out quick breaths as she opened the ceiling window and swung from her home.
She could barely make out the birds that flew past her as she swung throughout the night, or the blurry street lights she passed by as she tried to make out which building was her's and Chat's meeting spot.

"L̸̼̞̰͘ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ â̸̠̋ r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́, â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔â̸̠̋d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓~."