Madrigal! Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"Morning, tio Bruno I whispered to the walls as I made my way to Mirabel's room."

-"Mirabel! Antonio! Get up! Casita help me!" I knocked on Mirabel's door in an attempt to get her up.

-"Coming, coming!" she mumbled and a few seconds later and she was out the door.

-"Good morning, I'll see you downstairs" she said and slid down the stairway.

I made my way to Camilo's room, while I hoped Mirabel made her's to Isabella. I walked down the hallway passing the different wood carved doors, all imprinted with unique designs.

-"Camilo! Wake up!" I yeleld banging on the door as he never got up unless you yelled loudly. He got out of the room, yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

-"It's about time, let's help Mirabel get breakfast ready" we walked to the kitchen where Mirabel was talking to some kids.

-"My cousin's ceremony is tonight" she told them as she put plates on the table.

-"Need any help?" Camilo asked while grabbing cups from the cabinet.

-"No, I'm good, I'm about done"

-"What's his gift?" another one of the kids asked, while the other drank a cup of...coffee?

-"We don't know, we're gonna find out" I told them, causing them to groan in disappointment.

-"What's your gift?"

-"Who?" we all asked at the same time.

-"All of you!" they said, with half giggles.

-"Who's asking?" Mirabel teased.

-"Us!!" they yelled.

-"Well, 'us,' I can't just talk about us, were only a part of the amazing Madrigals"

-"Who are all the amazing Madrigals?" they yelled happily and anxiously.

-"You're not gonna leave us alone are you?" I asked.

-"Well, I'm leaving," Camilo shrugged, leaving us alone with three hyper kids.

-"Oh well, Casita, help us out" Mirabel clapped.

-"Drawers!" the drawers began to close and open making a musical sound.

-"Floors!" I said twirling as they moved as well.

-"Doors!" all the wooden doors lit up.

-"This is our home, we've got every generation" Mirabel's voice matched the beat of her knocks on the doors.

-"So full of music, a rhythm of its own design" I continued.

-"This is our family, a perfect constellation!"

-"So many stars and everybody gets to shine!" Mirabel sang, as she slid against the hallway passing Luisa who was exercising.

-"Whoa! Let's make clear abuela run this show"

-"Whoa!" everyone who we hadn't woken up came out of their rooms.

-"She led us here so many years ago"

-"Whoa!"

-"And almost every year our family blessings grow" we held cups as the casita helped us pour coffee.

-"There's just simply a lot you've got to know...So!" Mirabel and I opened the door's letting our family walk out to start their jobs.

-"Welcome to the family Madrigal!"

-"The home of the family Madrigal"

-"We're on our way"

-"Where all the people are fantastical and magical" we waved the house goodbye as we left for the town.

-"Were part of the Madrigal"

-"Oh my gosh! It's them! What are the gifts!" the kids asked.

(A/N):

I have a few updates on new stories and old stories and future stories.

Number 1: I'm slowly getting out of my writer's block and I'm gonna continue writing the Incredibles 2 story.

Number 2: I finished up the Raya and the Last Dragon extra scenes so those will come out tomorrow. I made two new chapters so I'll post one tomorrow and the other on Thursday.

Number 3: I'm gonna be alternating between writing Incredibles 2 and The Hunchback of Notre Dame so let's see which one comes out first. (I find it easier to alternate between stories when I'm on writer's block!)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!