The New Vision Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this" he sat down and began to do the ritual, throwing salt, burning tiny leaf piles that were placed on top of piles of sand.

The room began to get dark, as if nightfall or a storm was coming. He held his hands out to which I held one while Mirabel held the other. The sand around us began to lift, creating a dome like shape. There were little slashes of green that matched the color of tio's eyes. Images of things falling, the Casita breaking and Mirabel standing in the middle of it appeared.

-"It's just the same thing, I've got to stop!" tio Bruno was slowly letting the vision slip away.

-"No! I need to know which way it goes!" Mirabel pleaded.

-"There's gotta be something we're not seeing, something we're missing!" we both began to look around us.

-"You're seeing the same things I am!"

-"There!" I pointed at a butterfly.

-"Follow the butterfly!" he exclaimed and we did as told, taking slow steps towards it.

-"There's more stuff, but it's all out of order!" he explained.

-"The candle, look, it's burning brighter!"

-"I-I think your helping the candle"

-"And there's someone with you"

-"And your...YOU FIGHT HER!"

-"WHAT?!" we both yelled.

-"Wait! No, no...is that a hug?"

-"Is she fighting or hugging?"

-"An embrace! An embrace!"

-"To make the candle shine brighter, you have to embrace her!"

-"Embrace who?"

-"Almost there...almost there...oh! Oh!"

-"ISABELLA?!!!" Mirabel yelled, and the sand fell down.

-"Oh, your sister, that's great" I looked at him and signaled a 'no'.

-"...everytime" he stated once he realized Mirabel and Isabella...weren't on the best of terms.

He threw the prophecy away, letting it shatter and we left, to go look for Isabella. It was funny to see tio Bruno hiding as much as he could rather than just walking in plain sight. I had looked around already, and no one except Isabella and Luisa were in the house. Isabella was probably in her room, Luisa as well.

-"Why would embracing Isabella do anything?" Mirabel scoffed out.

-"I don't know? Our family got a miracle. How do you help a family miracle? You hug a sister" Mirabel just looked at tio Bruno in annoyment.

-"Mirabel? Y/n? Mirabel?!" we all looked down to see Camilo.

-"I didn't know he was here, he's gonna come upstairs to look for us!" I whisper-yelled.

-"Then you go down there and distract him and get him out of the house!"

-"And tio Burno, will make sure I don't kill Isabella but hug her, as long as you go and make sure EVERYONE is out of the house" Mirabel suggested and I nodded.

-"Wait! I'm coming? No, no, no, no" tio Bruno protested.

-"It's your vision, not mine, it's your job, you are what this family needs"

-"You're afraid abuela will see you?"

-"No-yes, so...bye" with that said he felt.

(A/N):

Hi! I'm back, I was grounded and instead of only taking my phone away for the 'grounded days', they took my computer too. 

I'll post another chapter after this 'cause you guys deserve this(thank you so much for the followers, reads and votes!).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!