Good Night

(POV:Reader)

-"We've gotten better than last time, haven't we?" Camilo asked as he spun me around, repeating the same steps everyone danced.

-"I guess so, but I'm getting tired"

-"Do you want to forfeit?"

-"NO! We're close to winning, look how many people are left!" around us were only tia Pepa and tio Felix, Isabella and Mariano, some other pair who I didn't know and Dolores with some guy.

-Not Too Long Later-

(POV:Reader)

-"I mean, at least we lasted longer than last time" we had danced for so long, my whole body felt like it was on the verge of collapsing.

-"I still can't believe we lasted this long, I feel so numb" I laid my head on Camilo's shoulder, I was so tired I could even keep my head up.

-"What time is it?" I asked, feeling that it was time to head to bed.

-"Around three in the morning"

-"No one is going to wake up tomorrow," I half-laughed. He laughed to and rested his head ontop of mine.

-An hour later-

The dance competition still hadn't finished, how adults lasted this long was beyond my understanding.

-"I'm going to bed, goodnight!" I waved goodbye, making my way to abuela to bid her a goodnight as well.

-"Goodnight tio Bruno" I whispered to the walls, as I made my way to my room.

-A Few Hours Later-

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n! Wake up!" I was awoken at a time I knew was too early to be time for breakfast.

-"What?" I asked mid-yawn.

-"I can't sleep, please come check the candle with me, I know what I saw!" I knew she was whispering, but it seemed like she was yelling.

-"You won't let me sleep until I go with you, will you?" she gave me a look confirming my question.

-"Fine! But wake up Camilo, we can all look at the stars after, like you two had promised me last week" she laughed nervously, probably remembering her promise she had not kept and ran off.

I got up from my bed and walked to my closet getting a sweater and telling Casita to put some blankets up on the big balcony along with some pillows. From that I walked out and met Mirabel and half-asleep Camilo in the hallway.

-"Ready?" she asked and we both nodded.

We climbed up the roof, being very careful not to fall or wake anyone. And made it to the roof closest to the candle, and there it sat, shining brightly and safe.

-"You see there's nothi-" I shushed Camilo when I heard footsteps coming towards the window.

-"Ay, pedro" it was abuela.

-"I need you, cracks in our casita" we all held our breath, keeping still and as quiet as possible.

-"If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are..."

-"If our miracle is dying...we cannot lose our home again"

-"Why is this happening?"

-"Open my eyes, if the answer is here, help me find it"

-"Help protect our family, help me save our miracle" with that said she left.

-"What do we do?" I asked, still a bit in shock that abuela had seemed to have lost some of the confidence she always carried.

-"We need to figure out what's happening to the miracle," Mirabel told us as we made our way to the big balcony.

-"We can talk about it while we look at the stars, come on" I pulled them to walk a bit faster.

We made it to the big balcony, Mirabel on my left side and Camilo on my right as I laid in the middle. We looked at the stars and the numerous constellations for about 5 minutes until we all passed out, too tired to stay awake.

(A/N):

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!