The Stairs

(POV:Reader)

I walked into town to start my chores, it wasn't much, just a few things here and there. After a few chores, I bumped into Mirabel who looked terrified and confused.

-"Mirabel? What happened with Luisa? Do you know what we have to do?"

-"I know what we have to do, come on!" before I could say anything she pulled on my hand, rushing us to the house.

-"Wait, what do we have to do?" I asked, while trying to catch my breath from the running.

-"Luisa said to find the truth we should start where it all started"

-"And that's tio Bruno's room?"

-"Yup, now come on!" she seemed way too excited than she should have been.

-"What if we get caught, you know we aren't supposed to go in there!" I told her as we made our way up the stairs to tio Bruno's bedroom door.

-"I...I don't know...but Casita will help us!"

-"Casita?" she questioned as the house tiled didn't move any further.

-"Maybe they can't come inside?" I offered and Casita's tiles moved in a nod.

-"That really sucks" she opened the door wider to let me peek and there was a waterfall of sand pouring down.

-"Great! What else could go wrong!" I huffed out and to my dismay as we walked in I tripped on something sending me falling through the sandy waterfall...pulling Mirabel with me.

-"Y/N!!!" Mirabel yelled at me as we fell through.

After falling through we coughed and spit all the sand. Also patting down fixing our skirts and shirts, that too, were covered in sand.

-"And of course more things could go wrong!" I sighed when I looked at the large and vast amount of stairs.

-"Well, at least we have another friend" I turned to Mirabel who was pointing to a colorful toucan, who sat on a rock.

-"No, never mind, he left..." the toucan left and we began to walk up the stairs. After a while Mirabel began to sing.

-"Welcome to the family Madrigal"

-Some Stairs Later-

-"There's so many stairs in the casa Madrigal" she continued, while we both dragged ourselves up the stairs.

-More Stairs Later-

-"You think there would be...another way"

-Even More Stairs Later-

-"Get so high, 'cause we're magic...but no"

-"So many stairs, how many stairs fit in here?!"

-"I don't know...Bruno's room is tiring!" we were practically crawling up the stairs now.

-Eventually-

-"We...made it!" I sighed and fell to the ground, with Mirabel laying by the stairs.

-"Oh, no"

-"What now?" I asked and she pointed forward.

-"..." there was a huge gap between where we stood and the other side where we wanted to be.

-"What do we do now?" I asked patting down my dress from the sand it had.

Mirabel pulled one of the logs that was attached to a rope that worked as a fence for the stairs and threw it over to the other side. It got caught in between a rock and she pulled it to check if it was sturdy.

-"Okay, come on" I hugged her waist, holding on super tight so I wouldn't fall, and we swung over.

-"Whoo!" Mirabel jumped happily, but the ground underneath her started to crumple.

-"Watch out!" I pushed her out of the way as the ground underneath her crumbled.

-"Let's be more careful, would want to return to the rest of them saying you fell off a huge cliff" I giggled while we got up and looked at our surroundings.

-"I'm going to kill tio Bruno when I see him" I mumbled to myself.

(A/N):

I'm really sorry for not posting, my computer broke down and after panicking for like an hour and getting everyone in my house to try and fix it, it was no use it's broken.

I'm gonna have to wait till Christmas to get a new one, so I'll be using my parents computer.

The updating schedule might change a bit since I might not be able to take my moms computer to my dads house, but he has one so we'll see...

I hope you enjoyed this very, very later chapter!

Bye!