Preparations Part 1

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"You didn't get a gift?" the little girl asked Mirabel.

-"Um..."

-"Mirabel! Delivery!" a man holding a basket, called out to her.

-"I'm giving you the special, because you're the only Madrigal kid who didn't get a gift" he gave her the large basket.

-"I call it 'the not so special, special'! Since you...uh...got no gift" he told her, with a wide smile.

-"Thanks" Mirabel told him, a fake smile plastered on her face.

-"Even Y/n got a gift, and she's not even part of the family! Tell Antonio good luck, since...you know!" he waved goodbye and left.

-"If I was you, I'd be really sad...and jealous" the little girl to Mirabel's right told her.

-"Well, my little friend, I'm not"

-"Because the truth is, gift or no gift, I have an amazing family, even if one isn't truly family, but I love her even more because she's an amazing friend and there is no one else that deserves a gift more than her" Mirable told them proudly.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"Maybe your gift is being in denial," the little girl to the left of Mirabel told her.

-"Or maybe her gift is to be the best person ever!" I hugged Mirabel.

-"Come on, abuela's asking everyone to help, see you later kids!" we waved goodbye and walked to the house.

-Once We Walked In-

-"This seems disastrous" I told Mirabel, who nodded.

-"Why don't you take that to the kitchen, your mom was looking for you"

-"Okay, bye!" she said, as she walked away, trying her best not to bump into anyone.

-"My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect" tia Pepa was causing a tornado to form in the center of the room, following close behind her as she paced.

-"And that's my cue!" I walked over to her.

-"People are going to be coming and-"

-"And will be impressed to see little Antonio ready to receive his gift with no tornadoes" I interrupted her.

-"But what if-" I held a hand up to her.

-"But nothing, it will be perfect, I know it, don't worry, Camilo, Mirabel and I will make sure of it" the tornado began to grow smaller until it disappeared.

-"Okay, I'll be back I'm gonna look for Mirabel" I waved goodbye and walked off, in search of Mirabel.

-"Mirabel? Whoa!" I tripped dropping the candle she had set.

-"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I bent down to clean up the small fire that was starting.

-"It's okay, I just hope abue-" se was cut off.

-"Y/n, you have to be more careful, you're just like Pepa, calm down" abuela scolded me, which I nodded to as she walked away.

(A/N):

Sorry for the late chapter I've been really busy!

Bye!