We Don't Talk About Bruno Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"Why are you in tio Bruno's vision?" I asked as we took a few pieces out.

-"I don't know?" she mumbled and we both jumped at the sound of lightning rumbling into the room.

-"Tia, jeez!" Mirabel sighed out as I walked in front of the puzzle pieces covering them.

-"Sorry, I didn't mean to," she pushed the thundering cloud out of the room, slamming the door shut once she got it out.

-"I just need to grab the rest of Tonito's stuff and...I heard the name of who we don't speak up" the cloud was back, a bit darker than earlier.

-"Great! Now I'm thundering!" she sighed, annoyed at the gray cloud.

-"Remember sunshine and clear skies" I told her as she nodded, letting the small cloud flutter away.

-"Tia Pepa, if Bru-" Mirabel stopped once the dark cloud had returned to the top of her head.

-"If he had a vision of someone what would that mean for that person?" Mirabel asked, quite hesitantly. I knew that some visions were good and others not too good, I also Mirabel had something to do with the reason why tio Bruno had left, but if I told this to Mirabel she would ask how I knew and other stuff.

-"We don't talk about Bruno" she said bluntly, and squeezed the water out of a shirt that had gotten wet from the rain falling from her personal cloud.

-"We know...it's just...hypothetically?" I told her as I helped her fold and pack a few of Antonio's remaining things.

-"Mirabel, please, we have to get ready for the Guzman's and Y/n, you know better" she gave me a glare.

-"She just wants to know, plus I was 6 when he left. I don't remember him much..." I stopped asking tio Bruno why he had left, he never answered, he only changed the subject as quickly as he could.

-"It was a nightmare!" tio Felix rushed into the room, slamming the door open.

-"Felix!!" tia Pepa tried to stop him.

-"Hey, she needs to know, Pepi," he shrugged.

-"We don't talk about Bruno!" she put a finger to his lips to sush him...although it wasn't very effective, he still kept talking.

-"He would see something terrible and then...BOOM! It would happen"

-"We don't talk about Bruno!"

-"What if he didn't understand what he saw?" Mirable asked.

-"Then you better figure it out, because It was coming for you!"

-"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no" tia Pepa began to sing.

-"We don't talk about Bruno"

-"But! It was my wedding day" she continued to sing.

-"It was our wedding day" tio Felix joined her in singing.

-"We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky"

-"No clouds allowed in the sky"

-"Bruno walks in, with his mischievous grin" I remembered all the scary stories tio Bruno used to tell me, and the mischievous grin he had once he knew I was scared.

-"THUNDER!" tio Felix sang, causing tia Pepa to get annoyed.

-"You're telling the story, or am I?"

-"I'm sorry, mi vida, go on..."

-"Bruno says it looks like rain"

-"Why did he tell her?"

-"In doing so he floods my brain"

-"Abuela gets the umbrella"

-"Married in a hurricane!"

-"What a joyous day, but anyways!"

-"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no"

-"We don't talk about Bruno" tio Felix spun me around and Dolores pulled both our arms.

(A/N):

Anyone find it weird how they say NO ONE ever saw Bruno's vison and yet tio Felix is the only one to says and know it was about Mirabel? 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I'll post the second part after this!

Bye!